💗Chapter-23 💗

Sashi pov:-
"Abhi?"my eyes widened with realization...I turned back to see him "hey sashi... Surprise!!!"he said with full toothed smile...

I couldn't control my tears anymore...Let them freely flow..It's like my life has again come to me...It's like when the child got missed in a city and mother finally finds her child.. That happiness combined with fear of loosing is what I am feeling right now...

My knees went weak and I went of my knees he came forward..I took his hands into mine I started sobbing"I am sorry abhi...I am a fool for not accepting your love..I am a fool to think that you'll forget me if I avoid you...I am afraid to say yes. am afraid abhi..I don't want to believe that this is happening..What if you vanish?What if it's all a dream?"I asked sobbing..

He came and sat infront of me...Looked into my eyes and said"believe me sashi..It's not a dream..I am right here infront of you"

"How did my dad accept you?"I said still not believing his presence...What if I am hallucinating?I have been thinking only of him...May be I am imagining things which will never happen...

Abhi smiled remembering yesterday events...

Flashback...
Sashi's father pov:-
After listening to my daughter's side of story..I was astonished..I have never known that she is facing so much in her life without my knowledge..all my life I had no idea what influence I had on their lives...I thought I am teaching her discipline but it closed a thin line to reach the level of monarchy..Just like Hitler or Mussolini,I have become a monarch of this house commanding my own children...and has shown gender bias..I collapsed on sofa feeling so guilty and disgusted with my own actions...i held my head in my hands and brokedown...i have no chance to change what's happened..But the only chance I have now is to change the future... Nothing is above my daughter's happiness..I must surely make her happy... Leaving my caste,status,ego,and what if society thinks...I came out of our room took the car keys and drove off...

I knocked the door of a huge mansion.. Waiting impatiently..A Butler opened the door and asked who am I?Within no time,I was lead to a spacious hall well furnished with leather cushions as soft as cotton balls and a giant carpet on the floor,a huge chandelier hanging magnificently in the center..each nook and corner is screeming rich..While I was busy admiring...He came infront of me..The great Raghav sripada.. Abhi's dad..

He doesn't know me...I started talking"hello sir!I know this is neither the right way nor the right time to meet you..But I have a genuine reason to..."he nodded and gestured me to sit.

"Thank you sir..i won't take much of your time..My name is prakash murthy..A retired government employee..My daughter Sashikala has"he was cut off by Raghav

"You mean Ms.Murthy?Our landscapist?"he asked surprised

"Yes sir...I don't know how to put this into words...The thing is"I was hesitating to ask his son's hand for my daughter.. Looking at their status..I felt they won't even consider this as a match...But his words surprised me..

"I know Prakash Garu(garu is a word showing respect.. Similar to ji in Hindi)that something is going on between my son and your daughter..Though he didn't approch me I can easily guess my son's heart...First love will never die..."he said smiling warmly at me..

"I have no objection to their wedding..I can't wait to bring sashi as my daughter"he said laughing loud..

The nervousness left long ago replaced with immense respect for him.."I Didn't expect"I was about to say
"Oh!!Never mind bavagaru...Noru teepi cheskune samayam idi"(it's time to sweeten our mouths...It's time to celebrate)