52.

I ran in the opposite direction as the twins to have the hunters follow me so they could get away safely. My heart was beating so fast as I ran and ran.

I winced as a rope tide around my ankle yanking me off my feet as I hung swinging back and forth up side down.

It was a trap.

So many thoughts were running through my mind but all I could focus on was ethan getting Grayson back to save him. I couldn't live life with out him, but I didn't know if today was my last day, or the last time I saw either of them, but I did know I would do anything for them to stay alive and protected. Just like they would me.

My head started pounding as my eyes began to feel heavy and I could hear them laughing and yelling as they got closer and closer to me before I closed  my eyes and fell unconscious hoping I would wake up again.

-

My eyes began to blink open as I scanned the room and everything started to come back to me. My hands were tied behind my back as I sat in the middle of the room in a chair. My head was pounding and my entire body felt so sore and weak.

"Hey boss she's a awake"

Many voices were heard outside of the room I was in. I could hear footsteps make there way up the stairs making my stomach drop.

The door soon slammed open revealing several new faces. Some were older than the others and some looked like they could be my age maybe even younger.

"Hey there pretty lady"

I about gagged at the comment. He was tall and built with several tattoos on his body, he had to be the leader considering everyone jumped at his word. He wasn't to bad to look at but he's nothing I expected a hunter to be.

He walked over snatching the tape off of my mouth but I didn't plan on saying anything. If they were going to kill me they can do it, but I refuse to give them any information.

I turned my head away from them dareing to not make eye contact.

"So you're either a mute, or you're trying your best to avoid me huh" his deep voice sent chills down my spine as he leaned down face to face with me. But I never looked into his eyes.

I winced as the back of his hand came in contact with my face, I could sense my self getting pissed off by the minute but I didn't want to give them to satisfaction of seeing me that way.

"Alright we will be back tomorrow maybe then you will want to corporate if not there's a whole lot more where that came from darlin"

His voice was laced with so much hatred and evil with a strong scent of alcohol but he still didn't scare me.

One of his men walked over shoving a pill in my mouth and holding his hand over it until I couldn't breath making me swallow it.

They all walked out shoving the tape back on my mouth and leaving me there alone in the dark.

I wanted to escape but I had no energy I felt so useless and all I could think about was Grayson, a part of me was waiting for him to rescue me, but I didn't want him to. I wanted him to forget about me and move on with his life, I wasn't good for him, and he deserved so much better.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek before my eyes got heavy and sleep took over my body and all I could hope for was to never wake up again.