30.

( Play song )

"Close your eyes, think of something that gets you angry, feed off of it, let it take over your body"

I could feel her presence walking around me as her heart steadily pounded. I could hear the blood flowing through her viens as she swallowed her fear.

My eyes reopened as I scanned the room and they met hers. I had so much running through my mind I couldn't focus and a small part of me didn't trust her, but I had no choice.

"I can't Lisa" I sighed.

She made her way closer to me as she Shook her head and clicked her tongue. I couldn't help but to get a closer look at her as I noticed all the similarities Grayson shares with her. She's beautiful, and so was he.

"Yes you can Roman, think hard, shut everything out and find that one memory that scares you to the point you fear it, get angry, ask questions, FIND IT"

Her voice echoed through the empty room as I closed my eyes letting my mind take me to the place I never wanted to go back.

It was last year, me and my parents were sitting down having dinner and I noticed there odd behavior but I never questioned it.

I remember them acting so distant and strange and then one night they told me they were getting a divorce and me and my mother were leaving.

That's the most angry iv ever been in my life, besides being dissapointed and feeling abandoned by them.

I could feel my blood getting warmer and my heart began to race. It was slowly taking over me and for once I didn't fear it.

"Get mad Roman, let the beast out"

Her voice was on repeat in my head and I knew I was going to burst into flames any minute now. I hated the sound of her voice. I hated everything about this place. All I wanted was to go back home and be a family and a normal lonely teenager.

Then my mind ran to Grayson, his beautiful structure, his soft skin. His voice that sounds like music to my ears. His simple touch that makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

I could feel myself calming down as I thought more about him. He makes me feel safe, and powerful. He's my weakness.

I reopened my eyes and I smiled as I connected them with his beautiful Hazel ones.

"You're thinking about me aren't you" he teases as he walks up lifting my chin up as he stares into my soul.

At this point all the anger meant nothing to me. The regret, the pain, the suffering, all of it, meant absolutely nothing and that's all from the soft touch of, Grayson.