15.

"Roman wake up"

My eyes snatched open as they met theos and a worried looked covered his face. My head was pounding and all I could remember was Grayson walking away before michy made me black out.

"What time is it?" I asked as I leaned up but pain covered my whole body.

"It's 3am, you've been out since yesterday"

I looked him up and down as I scanned the room and everyone was out of there beds, he was wearing his uniform and some other gear making my eye brows scrunch.

"Where are you going?"

His eyes left mine as he let out a deep breath and looked at the ground.

"The twins are taking us to train at a different location, like a field trip" he says as a smile creeped on his face.

I leaned up trying to get out of bed so I could get dressed and go. I didn't need to miss anything else. I need to get stronger.

I felt theos hand land on my chest as he pushed me back down and Shook his head as he smile faded away and his deep brown eyes glazed over.

"I'm sorry Roman, but you can't come" he said looking down fiddling with his fingers.

My head snatched towards his as i waited for an explanation. Why couldn't I come? I feel better now, I'm healing.

"They kicked you out, you have caused so many things to go wrong since you've got here, you refuse to wear your uniform and to fight, they had enough and there tired of trying, I'm sorry Roman I tried to change there minds but Grayson insisted on you leaving"

My stomach dropped to the floor as the words left his lips. He gave me one last sympathetic look before he turned around and walked away.

I had so many questions and so many emotions going on, but I promised this to my mom, she gave up everything for me and I refuse to let her down.

I stood up walking to the mirror as i threw my hair up and brushed my teeth and threw on the uniform.

I'm gonna make this work and I'm gonna fight and earn my spot here, no matter what anyone says otherwise.