chapter 6-test

Plushtrap pov

Another morning, another pain in the ass trying to get out of a comfortable bed. I turned to my other side to see nightmare asleep, his arms around me. I slowly unwrapped his arms from me and got out of bed. Luckily I didn't wake him up. I quickly got dressed and walked out. I went to the kitchen to see nightmare chica sitting at the table, which is huge considering there are a lot of us here,(A/N->think of the nightmare animatronics from fnaf 4 and add the ones from fnaf 4 Halloween edition) eating pizza, is that all that girl eats?

N.Chica-hey plushtrap, want some?

(A/N->yes I started to write speach like this)

Plushtrap-sure

I grabbed a slice and sat beside her, on the left. As soon as I took one bite, my stomach really started to hurt, like something was trying to break out or something. I dropped my pizza to clutch my stomach in pain.

Plushtrap-ugh....

N.Chica-are you ok?

Plushtrap-yea I thi......

N.Chica pov

Plushtrap didn't have time to finish his sentence and ran out of the room, with me following behind. He ran into the bathroom in the hallway and started to throw up in the toilet. I started to rub his back, trying to comfort him. Eventually he stopped puking, I grabbed some toilet paper to wipe the remaining puke off his face.

Plushtrap-what's going on?

N.Chica-hold on

Plushtrap pov

I watched as N.Chica pulled out a pregnecy test from one of the drawers under the sink. Since when do we have those?

N.Chica-take one, it may help

I nodded and she left the room. I did what the box said to do (A/N-which will not be said) and waited. After a couple minutes I looked at the test to see........

 After a couple minutes I looked at the test to see

(A/N-CLIFFHANGER!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
also....
Shout out to Kittycatgamer234
For....

😏I'm guessing you all know what's gonna happen in the next chapter😏