Chapter 11

It had been 3 days since my fight with Romilda, and I had done 2 detentions already. Luckily though, Professor Dumbledore had let me serve detention with Uncle Lupin, so it wasn't too bad.

I was now on my way to my 3rd detention. I walked down the steps and towards the DADA classroom. When I finally arrived, I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in." He called. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Professor." I smiled.

"Good afternoon Miss.Black, tonight you shall be helping me grade papers." I laughed and walked over to his desk.

"So, Uncle Lupin, how have your classes been lately?" I asked as I sat down and picked up a quill.

"Not too bad actually. The Slytherins can be a pain sometimes, but everyone else is fine. I think it's because my lessons are the best." He laughed and I joined in.

"Oh, yeh. Your lessons are great though Uncle Lupin." I agreed and we chatted for a while and graded papers at the same time. Well, he would read the paper, then pass it to me and tell me the Grade, while starting to read another one.

"It's been a while already Alex. It's almost 10." Uncle Lupin mentioned as he looked at his watch.

"Oh, the time went really fast." I laughed. "Is it alright if I go then. Don't want to be caught out after curfew." Then I rolled my eyes.

"Yeh. I'll take you up there." We both stood up and walked towards the Gryffindor common room. "Fortuna Major." Uncle Lupin spoke clearly to the fat lady.

"Indeed. You may enter." I quickly gave him a hug and a wave goodbye before I entered the common room. A few older kids were still in there but I just hurried past and went up the stairs.

Some people seemed to not like me anymore because of what happened. Even though Dumbledore told everyone the truth.

I was glad that Romilda, Astoria and Rose were all asleep and I quickly got changed and jumped into bed and fell asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Hey Alexis." Someone whispered as they poked me. "Get up, your gonna be late for classes." I opened my eyes and saw Rose right in front of me. She smiled at me and I returned it.

"I'm gonna wake the other two up, but I thought id wake you up first. So you can leave before they start being idiots." She explained.

"Thanks Rose. I appreciate that." I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom with my clothes and hurriedly got changed and brushed my teeth and hair, ready for the day. When I went back into the dorm, they were all up and Astoria and Romilda glared at me all the time while I picked up my bag and put on my shoes.

I walked slowly down to the common room and out of the portrait, again to people glaring. I was walking down the steps when somebody stopped me and I turned to see Luke smiling at me.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I smiled back and he out his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I've just had enough of people glaring at me. Professor Dumbledore told everyone the truth, but they don't even believe him." We carried on down the stairs towards the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Don't worry about them lot. There are lots of people that do believe him as well. Like me for example." I giggled slightly at that and nodded.

"Yeh, I appreciate that." We sat down at the Gryffindor table, right near the end.

"Soo, it's Wednesday. What do we have?" Luke asked me. I had to think for a moment, but just couldn't remember. So I looked at the timetable.

"Erm, double potions, DADA and double transfiguration." I groaned at the thought of double potions. Snape just hates me.