Squatting down next to the metal flap, he carefully tugged on the rope that opened it, giving him just enough room to speak without having to worry about a giant paw swiping through the space. 

"Palace. We'd like to clean your enclosure if you wouldn't mind cooperating with us a bit?" He said. 

When he heard a deep grumble from the other side of the panel, Jared smiled. "Can I get a louder growl if you're interested in giving my idea a shot? I'd like to give you access to this room, but the exit door will remain locked." He paused for a moment, wondering if Palace would even agree to that part. 

He got a loud growl after a moment, so decided to continue. 

"You will walk in here once we're gone and wait for me to close the door electronically, then we'll have someone come in and clean up. Once they're done, I'll unlock and trigger the automatic part of the door to allow you back in. Is that alright?" He asked with a bit of hopefulness to his voice. He really wanted to make sure that Palace was comfortable and wasn't living in squalor, no matter how aggressive he might be. 

When he got what he thought sounded like an excited barking whine from Palace, he figured that it was the best confirmation he would get. 

"Alright, we'll get everything set up. All you have to do is what I told you." He said as he stood up just in time to turn and see Jamie walking through the door with Knight hot on his heels. 

They'd kept the shifter in his previous room, but had added a television and some basic necessities. He hadn't been happy about having to stay for a while so that the local police could be sure he was under observation and wouldn't try to put people in danger by trying to release his brother, but since he was allowed to see him regularly and use the bathroom if he didn't want to shift to do it, he didn't put up too much of a fuss. 

"Did you pretty much explain his job? I told Palace what we intend to do and I think he's on board." Jared said as Jamie nodded. 

"Yeah. Once Palace is secure in here, we'll unscrew the bolts holding the observation window in place and let him fly in, then pass him the cleaning tools through the opening." Jamie said, repeating their plan. 

Jared walked over to the control panel and picked up the remote for the electronic door, then followed the other two out. Once he was positive the door was shut and locked appropriately, they made their way around to the janitor's closet. 

They grabbed a small broom and dustpan, a drill, since they often left some of the smaller tools there, as well as a rake and spray-mop before heading over to the window and setting everything down.

"Alright, let's see if he'll listen." Jared mumbled as he knocked on the window to draw Palace's attention. 

The wolf looked over immediately and got up from where he was sitting against the door. He took a few steps away, then turned to face it as Jared raised the controller and pressed the button to unlock it. 

Palace's ears flicked at the sound, making Jared grin as he pressed the release button. After a few seconds, the door slowly began to swing into the observation room. Palace didn't seem like he thought it was moving fast enough, though, because he headbutted it with a flick of his tail and shoved it open faster so that he could get inside the new area. 

As soon as he was clear of the door, Jared pressed the close button on the remote and watched as the door slowly swung shut. He then made sure that he'd locked it with the controller before stepping back while Jamie drilled the bolts out of the small window. 

By the time they had it free of its frame, Knight was already shifted and waiting patiently on the floor next to his borrowed clothing. He couldn't fly that well yet after what Palace had done, but he could manage the simple clean up job and if necessary, fly to get out if something went wrong.