7

Camila pov

Loui was going to pay for what he did to my baby who the fuck does he think he is I called my cusion and asked for a few favours because he owed me for what I did for him and I almost was sent down for it as well.

Yes I know my family is really weird u don't need to tell me.
My dad is apart of the Mafia but I don't like people to know because nobody would talk to me so I keep it private.

I could easily have Loui killed without a trace but I'll just have him kidnapped and threatned a little and if that doesn't scare him them I'll get my dad's friends to help me out.

One reason why I didn't like Lauren coming over to my place not until I get my own house or apartment but my dad said not until I turned 18 I turn 18 in 2 weeks so I only have to wait till them and the day I turn 18 I'm moving out and I'm taking Lauren with me I don't want her to stay here where she might be in danger.

I told normani to stay at Lauren till I got there just in case Loui came back that's when I got a phone call from Dinah, ik she's with Normani and Lauren so I had to answer it right away risking my job but fuck it.

On the call

-stay away
-please get out
-why your sweet Camila isn't here we can have some fun all four of us if u like
-Get The Fuck Out Before I call the police
-no u won't
-wanna bet

That's when I clicked Loui was back in the house and all the girls were there I can't lose them all.

I got my cusion on call and told him to head over with some of his friends but not to hurt the girls if they did I would kill them slowly and make it painful.

Lauren pov

I can't believe that Loui actually came back whilst the girls were here i know that Dinah called Camila but I don't know if she picked up because she's at work. I really hope that she did because we need her and fast.

I need her.

And as if God had been listening a group of about 5 boys came in and put a bag over Louis head and dragged him away.

I wanted to help but I didn't because of what he had done to me.

I was just wishing that Camila would hurry up and just as I said that she came in the door and ran straight for me.

-never leave me again
-never baby never again

-dinah, normnai are you to okay
-yeah were fine just glad your here

-me to