Life is indeed beautiful 🌱🌸

~ Life is the greatest gift from God.
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life. - Romans 8:28

~ If you have doubts, worries, frets and fears of what your life has to go through, always bear in mind that God didn't made you a whole human being if any chapter of your life has to crash you and torn you into bits.

~ Everybody has the right to enjoy every inch life has to offer. Don't listen to what you "can't do" but listen to the things that you can.

~ Struggles and trials cannot be the reason to end your/someone's life and will never be.

~Think about the happy thoughts, think about the love you've shared with your family friends and loves ones.

~ Look back to all the things that fulfill your wholeness as a cheerful, happy, lovable human being.

~ Humans are missionaries. We all have missions. And our #1 mission is to create a wonderful life as God wonderfully made us.

All we have to do is to cherish, appreciate, indulge, adore and love the things that you think you can and cannot.

~ Life is short but beautiful. So give your best shot. Consider the things you've been doing will be your last, give your full effort, your time and all your feelings.

~ Coz life is all about happiness and freedom. It is not selfish nor unfair.

~ It is just how you manage it to be fair.

~ So, as Audrey Hepburn once said,
" The most important thing is to enjoy your life—To be happy—It's all that matters. 🌿