Tired of you

I had never imagined I would be writing this but the truth is that I can't put up with you anymore. I 'm done. I'm so done with everything that you put me through. It's like I'm no longer in your life and when you remember about me you come and tell me that you love me. I don't get it. I just don't get it. I've been acting like I don't care but I'm tired of always been the 'nice' one.
I'm tired. Tired of your eyes that never seem to see how you are slowly breaking me. Tired of your mouth, each and every fake word that has come out of your lips. Tired of your ears which they no longer hear the sound of my tears. Tired of your hands, that keep pulling us apart.
Have you ever wonder how long I've been waiting for the train to pass? Standing here on my own while watching you have fun? All the lights I thought were trains but they were just cars? Even the Moon has asked: "why don't you just give up?" To what I answered: "I've counted all the stars, without skipping a single one. I've walked through all the doors and never found the way. Cut all the roses but none of them grow. What if I skipped a star, missed a door or maybe forgot about a rose? I'll try again, it must be me". But no, I didn't skip a star or missed a door and I had already picked up the last rose. Then I realised it was you.
I wish I was brave enough to let you go but unfortunately, I know that if they ever break your heart I'll be the one who picks the pieces up.