Chapter 40

SOTC- Turn Up The Music (Chris Brown)

-Robert's POV-
After we drive home, Natalie goes into the shower and washes up. I go on my phone and check twitter.
"Hey guys! @NatGaming is finally awake! Vlog later!! :)"
All of a sudden, my phone blows up with tweets and retweets and favorites. She comes out of the shower. She is wearing some black jeans with a Pierce The Veil t-shirt.
"Hai dood," she smiles, running a hand through her hair.
"Heey. Do you mind doing a vlog with me?" I ask.
"Sure," she replies. I open my camera and start.
"Hey guys! It's Woofless here and this is a random vlog, I guess! And I'm with Natalie, or NatGaming! Say hi!"
"Hey everyone!" She waves.
"Okay now, most of you guys know that Natalie has been in a coma for three months, from a car accident. But, she's okay now! She is feeling very good, I hope, and she is now awake! And something to add, Natalie do you want to tell them?"
"What?"
"We're dating! It finally happened! Natalie and I are dating and are doing very well. We will be uploading a lot more in the future, and so on. So thanks for watching guys! Bye!"
"Bye!"
I end the video. I post it on my YouTube.
"Do you want to go out to eat?" I ask.
"Shore. Where to?"
"Cracker Barrel? (It's an amazing breakfast restaurant)" I suggest.
"Oh my gosh I love that place! Sure! Lemme get into something prettier first doe," she replies, going upstairs. I go into my room and I get dressed into something nice. I put on a blue and white striped collared t-shirt and I put on some dark grey shorts and sneakers. When Natalie comes down, I finish putting on cologne. She looks gorgeous. She is wearing mascara and blush, from what I see. She is wearing a flowing pale pink tank top and some white shorts and she is wearing her black vans. Her hair is up in a bun. She is beautiful.
"Let's go, Nat," I smile, grabbing her hand.
We decide to walk there, because it is a beautiful evening. We are holding hands.
-Natalie's POV-
"Rob, party for two," Rob tells the young lady.
"Okay!" She chuckles, writing it down on a slip of paper. We decide to split up and look at the products the restaurant sells.
"Oh, isn't this nice!" I hear Rob exclaim. "Nat!"
"What?" I ask, trotting towards him.
"Look!" He points to a dress. It's a long, black ombréd into white, flowing dress.
"It's beautiful!" I smile.
"Do you want me to get it for you?" Rob asks.
"I'll get it for myself," I say, taking it off of the rack.
"No,"
"Yes,"
"No,"
"YES!" I laugh.
"But seriously, I got it," I say, walking up to the cashier. It's a man. He isn't that attractive and has slick black hair.
"Ooh, you would like this dress?" He says, taking the dress from me.
"Yep," I say, smiling.
"Well, this dress can only fit skinny girls," he says, putting it away. I gasp.
"How dare you!" I yell, the restaurant going quiet.
"Excuse me, is there a problem?" A lady asks me, probably the manager.
"Well, yes actually. I wanted to buy a dress but then THIS creep took it from me and says only skinny girls can wear it!" I exclaim.
"Melvin, give it to her," the lady says seriously. The man sighs and gives me the dress.
"F-for free?" I ask, shocked.
"Yes," the lady giggles (DAMN).
"Well, um, thank you!" I smile, walking back to Rob.
"What the hell did you think you were doing? Making that lady all upset. She isn't fat, she's beautiful," the manager tells 'Melvin'.
I smile in victory.