Chapter 30

SOTC (Song Of The Chapter)- RadioActive: Imagine Dragons

Chapter 30

-Robert's POV-
-
"Hey," I mutter.
"Wha? Oh it's you," Natalie says quietly, rubbing her eyes.
"When you feel better, the guys wanted to play Capture the Flag, but with we-pons," Mitch barges in.
"Really? Cool. I'm just exhausted from the se- wait, when did you get here?" Natalie asks.
"This morning. He wanted to visit you. Aaaaaaaand, so did the others," I say, bringing in Preston, Mat, Eve, Dallas, Amanda, Vikk and Noah.
"Awh that's sweet of you all. Tanks!" She says, opening her arms for a hug. They all individually hug her.
She gets up and walks into the kitchen and butters a bagel.
"How did the seizure.. Come upon you?" I ask.
"I don't really remember, it just-happened," she explains. I nod. I take a sip of water. She finishes the bagel fast. I go on my phone while she goes in the bathroom and gets dressed.
"Everyone wear black!" Noah yells. They are all wearing black pants and a black t-shirt, and so am I. I am wearing a sort-of tight black shirt and black jeans with black sneakers. (He is shaved for more feels;) if you are imagining what I am you're lucky ). Natalie comes out of the bathroom. She is wearing black mascara and has her hair in a high ponytail, a loose black shirt and black jeans. She also wears her combat boots.
Damn, I think.
We all line up in a line. We have Vikk in charge.
"Alright everyone! We are going to the Capture The Flag arena (not a real thing lol) on 81st street. We are picking teams, blue and red. I am a team captain, along with Noah. I am team blue," he says, holding up a blue flag. "And Noah is team red. Noah, you choose first."
"Natalie," he says. Natalie smiles and she walks over to Noah.
"Amanda." (V)
"Dallas." (N)
"Mat."
"Preston."
"Eve."
"Rob."
"Mitch."
We finished. (Hopefully you know who's on who's team)
So the teams are:
Team Blue (Vikk)
-Vikk
-Amanda
-Mat
-Eve
-Mitch
Team Red (Noah)
-Noah
-Natalie
-Dallas
-Preston
-Rob
"Let's go!" Vikk exclaims. We all go outside and walk to the park.
Let the games begin...