Chen Linong

this is short, i promise next time his imagine will be longer.

Today was the day you and Nongnong were going to be going out for your 1 year anniversary. He was taking you to the carnival like he did on your first date.

You had a floral skater dress and white vans to match. You had your hair curled to perfection with natural make-up up on. The doorbell rang and you rushed down the stairs.

You opened it and Linong stood with a single red rose and a giant teddy bear bigger than you. His face lit up when he saw you as did yours. You rushed up to him and jumped in his arms and he spun you around.

"Hey Nongnong" you said smiling up at him.

"Hi (y/n)," he said grabbing your hand and kissing the tips of your fingers.

You quickly ran inside grabbing a coat and your purse and putting your gifts inside and grabbing the gift you got for Linong.

"I got you something too." you said smirking.

"No you didn't have to" he said smiling and taking it. He opened it and pulled out a cologne set and a really expensive watch.

"No way, thank you so much!" he said pecking your lips. You smiled and you guys got in the car heading to the carnival. When you got there, you spent the whole day playing games and rode the Ferris wheel. You also almost got lost in the haunted house but you and Linong decided to just kiss for a while. You eventually found your way out and left the carnival.

He took you home and walked you up to the door. He lightly pecked your lips and left them lingering for a few seconds.

"(y/n)?" he asked and you looked up.

"Yeah?" you replied.

"I-I love you" he stuttered out. That was the first time he has ever told you that which meant it was true.

"I love you Linong," you said tearing up and kissing him and cupping his cheeks on your tippy toes.