THIRTY FIVE

chrisevans

I always manage to get her the best presentstagged: iamluzstan962k likes | 396k comments

tagged: iamluzstan
962k likes | 396k comments

usera: uncle chris is adorable

userb: I can't wait for him to have his own kids

iamsebastianstan: hope she's behaving

iamluzstan: I always do :) @iamsebastianstan now you behave on that date

userc: DATE?!

userd: Sebastian is dating again and I don't know whether to cry or smile

usere: I'm so proud of our boy wow

     "It's pretty," Elizabeth said walking around the museum that was almost lonely

Sebastian had followed his daughter's advice, mostly after she told Chris the idea and he pushed for it even more. He was nervous, given to the fact that he had not been on dates for so long, neither thinking about romance in any way. This was nerve-wracking, so he rather stayed quiet the whole time. Which ended up getting Elizabeth's attention.

"You know you didn't have to take me out for pity, right?" Sebastian raised his eyebrow. "Chris probably told you about the break-up and my crush on you, but you don't have to take me out to make me feel better. I understand."

"I'm not doing this out of pity, I just," he sighed, getting his mind clear. "It's been years, and this is the first date I have been to. It not out of pity, I asked you out to see if there is something, a spark, anything."

She only nodded in response as she continued to walk down the gallery, pointing at a few portraits and Sebastian taking pictures of her as she posed, mostly funny. He found himself, without realizing, smiling and laughing along with her. His soul didn't feel guilty for thinking she was beautiful or enjoying her presence. He didn't feel like he was betraying his ex-wife, but those nerves you get when you think someone is cute and they are looking your way. He was accepting the fact that maybe, maybe, he could love again.

"Wanna go for ice cream?" She asked as they excited the museum.

Sebastian nodded, taking her hand on his as they walked to the ice cream shop across the street and ordered whatever they please, sitting down in a both across each other and finally completely relaxing. They were letting their walls down, laughing like little kids on their first date, smiles all around, and every worry was out of the window.

"So, is there a spark?" She asked as they walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Yeah, definitely." He nodded looking at her as they started walking back to his car. "I hope this was alright."

"It was great, and I'm available anytime if you ever wanna do this again," she smiled softly, letting her hand find his again. "As long as that is okay."

"It's more than okay," he said before his lips parted on a smile again, getting into his thoughts as they walked back.

Thank you Luz and Chris, for pushing me on the right direction. Thank you Lizzie, for showing me the way.