Chapter 23

This chapter is very long ,
3 Year later
Anaya
Hey bitches of the world . Yes i know it's been a while but my baby and I haven't been busy living our lives . I have a clothing line that's coming out soon & my beautiful wife " yes yes I said wife you read me right bitches " has new music that's dropping. We been doing amazing we just be super busy. We even moved into our own penthouse today,which is super huge because lyric wanted to be extra for no reason !
" babe can you cook me something to eat ?! I'm hungry!"
" I got something you can eat 😏"
" bae we can do that later I want some food "
" lyric you have two arms and two legs damn & we are having dinner at your mama's  house with our mommies can you wait ?"
" no , you know I eat 24/7 , since you won't feed me ima go eat some snacks . "
" don't touch my oreo cookies either or ima beat yo ass "
" I touch what I want !"
I didn't even feel like getting up she knows not to touch my cookies unless she wanna go a few weeks without sex ! I needed to finish watching my show on Netflix.
" babe fr you not gone cook me breakfast?"
" no Michelle "
" okay yeen say my middle name , I'm going for a run"
" hurry back we have to leave in 2 hours and you know it takes you forever to get ready ."
Once I heard the front door open and close I ran straight to the bathroom and plugged up my beats pill that lyric got me and started playing all the old school music while dancing and washing my hair in the shower , my hair has grown so much and it's so thick! I honestly wanna cut it off and start all over again! But then again I'll miss my inches .
Lyric
I had to do my daily run because I like to stay in shape and off my ass , can't lay around 24/7 gotta be healthy for my life , while I was running I noticed people checking me out , I mean that's fine as long yeen speak to me nor touch me plus my body guard wasn't too far behind, I pulled out my phone and started texting my wife and I ran into this girl and knocked her down .
" omg I'm so so sorry are you okay ?"
" yes im perfectly fine "
She blushed and I knew that meant trouble time for me to leave before my crazy wife comes and beat a bitch up . I leaned down and helped her get up .
" sorry for knocked you over but I gots to go ,"
"Wait can I have your number "
I thought for a second it wouldn't hurt having her as a friend but it would hurt getting my ass beat by my wife for being friendly
" No sorry "
I continue running until I heard my phone ringing
" yes baby "
" lyric can you come here "
" yes why what's the problem?"
" I can't get up bae my stomach hurts bad "
" here I come "
Oh now she want my help but didn't wanna cook breakfast df .
I ran as fast as I could because you never know what's wrong with Anaya, I made my way into the bathroom and seen her crying her eyes out , lord knows I hate seeing her cry because it makes me cry and I look like a whole bitch crying for no reason.
" baby what's wrong with you ?"
She didn't answer she continued throwing up .
I grabbed a hair bow and put her hair in a high ponytail because I already knew she was gone be upset if she got it in her hair . I had to find a water bottle fast .when I came back to the bathroom she was throwing up blood.
" oh no we going straight to the hospital "
" no bae you know I hate the hospital and the doctors ! Nothing good happens when you leave the hospital "
" Anaya your throwing up blood , lots of it !"
" lyric I'm fine ! It's nothing "
" we deadass not finna fuss about this bruh look at you ! We're going to the hospital "
" lyric don't fucking touch me I told you I'm fine !"
" you know what alright bruh"
I just walked off and got my clothes out the closet, got Anaya a extra pair of night clothes and something for tomorrow because we going to the hospital I refuse to let her sit around and be sick when I know for a fact something is wrong. She came out the bathroom and went into the closet. I went down stairs to find my phone
" mommy we gone have to cancel the lunch date something is wrong with Anaya?"
" oh really ? What's wrong with my baby ?"
" she's been throwing up and won't tell me what's wrong & she won't let me take her to the hospital she's being stubborn mommy fr !"
" oh no sweetheart, where she at now ? "
" in our room"
" no I'm not and stop talking about me , hi mommy "
" hey sweetie, how you feeling, I'm feeling okay lyric just being a pain in the ass "
" I'm not being a pain I'm just worried about you but since it's a big deal to care about you fine , I'm going up stairs to get dress , ma we gone be on our way in 45 minutes. "
Anaya
I knew for a fact I hurt lyrics feelings, I know she cares and all but I'm honestly scared , I've always been scared of the hospital and shots but I also know she'll be there to hold my hand if I need her , I need to say sorry I figured I knew what I said was being selfish and rude .
" Anaya stop being rude she's just showing you she's scared and don't want anything happening to you "
" I know I know mommy , you know I hate doctors and hospital you've been knowing that since me and lyric started dating . "
" well I'm not lyric I'm Nicki and if you start throwing up in my house I'm taking your ass straight to the doctor you understand me ? "
" yes mommy "
" good see you in 45 minutes "
I put lyrics phone back on the charger and started lurking, I know what yall are thinking damn this hoe "lurks a lot " I trust my girlfriend I just don't trust her wack ass friends, , I was going through her camera roll and seen pictures of a pink car seat, baby cribs, bottles , clothes all that , she even got the baby a name picked out ,I just wanna know who df finna push out the baby and who said it's going to be a girl and who said I was getting pregnant? I think df not ! Not yet . I went upstairs to check on her and she was just now getting out the shower looking daddyish.
" look baby I'm sorry I'm just scared , don't be mad at me you know I hate hospital lyric you know I do "
" it's fine Anaya let's just getting ready to leave ."
I knew for a fact she had an attitude but I left it alone I knew if I kept asking questions she would have gotten irritated and snapped on me. I finished doing my hair and makeup and we left .
PULLING UP AT NICKI'S HOUSE
" hi mommies "
My mom and Nicki spend lots of time together ever since me and lyric got married they go on lunch dates they travel and everything, I enjoy their bond ,
" what are we eating! I'm hungry!"
" where's lyric ?"
" out side on the phone talking about " business " ."
I hate when she's otp because it's like she forgets about everything that's around her and goes to boss mode !
" stop sounding so Jealous Anaya "
" mommy she could be otp with a bit— "
" say it , I dare you ! I'll smack the shit out of you Anaya!"
Nicki's accent came out and I knew for a fact she wasn't playing .
" sorry mommy
" mm "
she walked away and took something out of the oven ,
Lyric finally came back Into the house and we started eating. We had corn , ribs, cornbread, greens , rice ,ham dressing & cake "
" awe thanks mommy for putting it down in the kitchen."
" girl you know I had too but anyways what have yall been up to "
" nothing much tbh , everything going just fine "
I looked over my shoulder and seen lyric texting away on her phone, she knows when we have family dinner to put her phone away , like who df is so
Important ! I'm sitting across from you shouldn't nobody have your attention but me !
" mm mama can we cut the cake now , I really need something sweet in my life "
" fine greedy."
We finished eating and the only thing we had to do was clean up but me being me im fix two plates for later because I'm not cooking I refuse to cook this week . Once we finished cleaning it was getting dark , I had a photo shoot in the morning and I can't be late to my own photo shoot ,
" well mommies we'll see you guys tomorrow soon I get done handling business, "
" lyric I'm not driving home fyi "
With that being said I walked my ass straight to the car .
Lyric
I already know I'm in for it soon I get to the house man . I know she has an attitude but I was setting up a perfect romantic date for us on Friday night , I be having to book early at my own restaurant .
" okay baby , I'll see you two later , love yall kissy kissy ."
Walking to the car and I already know what's finna happen, we hardly fuss about this but I know once she has an attitude there no way around it In 3 , 2 , 1
" so who df was texting our phone "
" babe what's this phone called ?"
" an iPhone now answer the fucking question "
" you heard that ? An IPHONE not a WE phone baby"
" you know what .. k "
I already know I done got some shit started 😂 it's okays she can't sleep if we not cuddling looks like somebody gone be up late at night by themselves.
" baby , I was just playing "
" no you said what you said , it's whatever "
" bae don't be like that , & I wasn't texting anybody important I just had check my schedule "
" whatever lyric ."
" alright miss attitude."
we pulled up to our penthouse and Anaya got out the car and slammed the door .
" don't slam my door girl , you trying it rn , "
" lyric shut the fuck up talking to me ,"
" you have such a dirty mouth , just know I'll handle that later , "
" can you hurry up and unlock the door , "
" no I'll take my time since you wanna slam doors and shit ,"
" you know what , lyric I have to pee stop playing, "
" fine , "
I unlocked the door and grabbed her from running into the house , I grabbed her pecked her lips , and let her go . I ran back to the car and grabbed everything we needed because I wasn't finna get up out my sleep to get somebody's charger.
" we taking a bubble bath because you need one !"
" fine lyric "
" open the door "
" no lyric I'm coming out ,"
" fine I'll be upstairs if you need me "
Nicki
Once the girls left me and Anaya's mom watched some movies and stuff . We have a huge bond , it means a lot to Anaya and lyric , plus we have a lot in common because Rihanna and Beyoncé are always busy so I make time for her .
" we need to go on a family vacation because lord knows we need one "
" girl I know but with them two ain't no telling how things will end because they crazy and be at each other neck all the time, "
" they will be fine , they know to act right when im around , because they know I'll beat they ass if I have too because it can and will happen , I got on to them the other day ,"
" girl you lying what they do ?"
" okay so girl lyric came over here to get anyway from Anaya because they gotta fussing about something and Anaya was being hard headed and stubborn like always , girl so lyric came in house and sat on my bed telling me that Anaya thinks lyric is cheating on her and stuff , and I was like girl fr , so they got into it because lyric wouldn't give Anaya the phone because she got so much stuff planned for them tomorrow and if Anaya went through the phone she would have seen everything that was planned, so Anaya came over to my house fussing and I was telling both of them to let it go before I beat some ass so they was still fussing so I'm like okay since yall wanna be hard headed I went and got me belt because they think shit a game because they grown , so I started whooping ass and the only thing I heard was mommy I'm so sorry or mommy stop it hurts , "
" girl you showing out , don't be whooping my baby but Anaya is very stubborn idk who or where she got them from but it needs to stopped because I be ready to break her damn neck .
" girl who you telling , but we need to set up something I wanna take a trip to Hawaii or something , you know I've been around the whole world so I really don't know where to go "
" Hawaii sounds nice nicki we should go "
Lyric
Anaya been in the bathroom for to long and it makes me worry about her big headed ass , like girl I'm trying to relax and spend time with you.
" babe you okay ?"
" yes ,"
" Anaya open the door please "
She finally opened the door she didn't look sick but she looked sick
" babe what's wrong with you fr ? "
" I think I ate too much can we take our bubble bath ?"
" Anaya I'm not gone ask you again I know when something is wrong with you but fine , & yes so we can get ready for bed . "
" bae you getting thick asf , I love it just imagine when your pregnant "
" lyric we not have any kids just yet "
" says who ? Just know I always get my way now come here so I can bathe your back "
" we not having a baby maybe in 2 months from here and don't get my hair wet !"
" just remember you said two months from here , don't back out either , now gimme a kiss "
"Fine but lyric I'm getting sleepy, "
" your always sleepy , all you do is sleep and eat ,"
" I can't help it ,"
" you wanna know something you have the most beautiful toes , I just look at them sometimes & be like damn how ?
" bae I honestly don't know but you should suck my toes "
" lmaoo maybe next time Anaya "
A good 30 minutes went by and Anaya was ass naked sleeping on my chest , couching and all , I knew she was getting sick I've been around her so long , I know how things go , but I also need to finish getting my work done because I've been super behind, I don't work for people, people work for me & I also have to add more hair to Anaya's website right along with clothes and earrings. I always try to get everything done so she doesn't have to worry about anything, as long she got money on her card and in her bank account gotta make sure my baby straight.
" stop moving I'm trying to sleep "
" hold on give me 5 minutes I'll be done "
" no lyric do it in the morning, it's cuddle time !"
" girl take your ass back to sleep, "
" you get on my fucking nerves like you don't wanna cuddle with me ? What's the problem your always busy on your phone, you know what okay ,"
" where are you going?& Anaya you have to understand I gotta get this work done I told you in 5 more minutes that's all I needed babe "
" lyric you can work any time of the day and you know that ! but it's fine and I'm going downstairs I'm hungry,"
Anaya
I'm emotional as shit for no reason and I hate it because I don't know how to control it ,like I have no reason to be acting like a whole crybaby, I'm getting sick , medicine not helping and I'm sleepy .
" babe can you come back to bed please I'm sorry "
" I'm coming & it's okay lyric , I'm just sleepy and I don't feel good ,"
" did you take any medicine? Anaya I told you earlier to take some medicine, tomorrow we are staying in the house.
" I have a photo shoot tomorrow babe I can't stay 😩 I have money to make "
" girl your bank account is full with millions of dollars, it will be okay to miss a day of work babe fr, now let's get some sleep pretty girl "
" fine ,"
" don't start whining "
Next morning
I woke up at 5 something because my phone was ring and it was cold asf in my house but I'm real confused on who calling me at this time in the morning. I hit decline but she ended up calling back .
" ugh yes mommy ? "
" girl decline my shit again and I'll hit you in your lip , but be ready in two hours pack some clothes, "
" where we going & who said we was going with you ?"
" lyric you go wherever I go & if you not with me you call 24/7 so I don't wanna hear it get up pack yall some clothes and be ready !"
With that being said she ended the phone call , she got me fucked up if she think ima finna get up at this time and pack ,
" didn't I say get up and where yo clothes at ew "
" how and why are you over here 😂 & mama you know I sleep naked "
" I know you , you're hard headed , you don't listen so like I said get up and pack ya clothes "
" mama where we going and I'm sleepy !"
" girl you can sleep on the plane & you might as well wake up sleeping beauty while you at it "
" I'm already up can't sleep with yall two in my ear "
" good get up , I'm finna make breakfast, yall better be down here or I'm beating some ass . "
" babe we really need to get our key back because she be popping up everywhere like she pay rent "
" I heard that ! Stop talking about me and get yall asses up ! Keep playing with me !"
" see babe , that's what I'm talking about "
" you feeling better sweetheart? "
" yes actually, gimme kiss ?"
" girl hell no , go brush yo teeth , you know They say morning breath can kill you babe ."
" lyric stfu 😂 you get on my nerves, shower with me ?"
" you seem to be in a better mood I like that "
" don't ruin it but we need to go a day without our phones babe , & turn the shower water on , "
" girl you know you can't get your hair wet & girl that's fine you know I can go a whole day without my phone , 😂"
" wanna make it a bet ? You know you'll lose , Bae we gotta hurry up , I'm hungry asf. "
" fooling around with you we gone be in here forever hell & oh bet we sure can ,"
" if you grab your phone that's 1k coming out your bank account lyric ?"
" and if you grab yours you have to do my hair for a whole month , buy me food and and Make me breakfast every morning for a whole month "
" fine babe , it's a bet now give me a kiss so I know it's real "
" if yall don't get out this damn tub we gone have a problem, we gotta go and ew stop being nasty 😂"
" mama we coming "
" she acting like she haven't walked in on us before ".
" hell she needs to stop walking in on us at that . Lmaooo she said her eyes was fucked up for a whole week bae 😂."
" babe can I ask you a question?"
" yes sure ,"
" have you ever cheated on me ? Like I just wanted to know "
" idk where this is coming from but to answer your question no , I could never do you like that , it will hurt my pride being around you 24/7 knowing that I've cheated why ?"
" just asking babe ,I trust you ,i just hate when you leave me for a long time ."
" girl I know better than to cheat on you , I love my life I'm not trying to die but come on let's get out the tub"
" I feel like she planned this trip to early and to fast "
" Anaya don't put on anything to short because you already sick !"
" fine "