11

and i oop-

-

louis pov

its been 8 day since i left home and im a confused mess. daddy hasnt texted me at all and thats surprising. i thought he'd at least care to ask me how im doing but turns out, theres not just one snake in the house, theres two.

i let out the longest sigh of my life and continue to scroll through my instagram.

everyone is out having the time of their lives and im at home watching them have the time of their lives.

i groaned in annoyance feeling my stomach grumble. i havent ate that well since i started staying at troye's house. i feel so lonely not having my dad here with me. troye is my boyfriend and all but hes a bit.... not ok at the moment i guess.

he wont kiss me, cuddle with me, heck he wont even touch me. and when i do reach out to him he flinches back and just glares at me like if i did something wrong. i miss the times when we were just friends. everything changed after that day when he kissed me. sometimes i wish it never happened and we just remained friends.

i heard the front door open and i got up to welcome troye but i frowned when i saw who was in the house instead.

"tyler? what are you doing here? troye isnt home at the moment." i said confused as to why hes here in the first place. last i knew of their situation is that they were in bad terms.

"i know lou.... i'm not here to talk to troye, im here to talk to you." he took a couple steps towards me but still kept a good distance between us.

me? why does he want to talk with me?

"i dont know why troye broke up with me, i thought what we had was true love we didnt even have a fight that day we broke up it was completely random. i dont know what happened and im concerned because now he's dating you when he said that he had no kind of romantic feelings towards you"

i blinked.

"i dont know i just find all of this weird. do you happen to maybe know something? when i asked him why he was breaking up with me he just said that he couldnt tell me but he was doing it to protect me?? protect me from what? i just. i dont understand." tyler said with tears running down his face. he looked down at his hands waiting for me to respond but i just couldnt.

what does all of this mean? did troye not have feelings for me? should i even trust tyler? what if hes trying to sabotage my relationship with troye?

is what we have even a relationship? im tired.

"if that was everything you had to say then please leave." and with that i pushed him out of the door not caring about the cries and protests that only grew louder.

-

it was 2am when troye finally walked in his house, reeking of alcohol. i scrunched my nose at the horrid smell. the only thing on my mind was to get him out of his shoes and jeans so he can sleep well.

i approached trying to guide him to his bed but he only pushed me away, hard. i yelped in surprise.

"no! dont fucking touch me. how many times do i h-have to say to not touch me!?" he stumbled across the room bumping into everything.

"this is all your fault, if i never befriended you i wouldve still been with the love of my life. but nooo your mommy just had to ruin it all for me." he said trying to get up from the ground but failing as he fell back with a groan.

tears welled up in my eyes. my fault?

"b-but you love me how is this my f-fault?"

"ha! love you? i never loved you. i was only with you because your precious mom blackmailed the fuck out of me" he spat out with no remorse to how i feel.

"w-what?"

and i ran. i left a drunk troye on his bedroom floor and i just ran. i dont know where i was running to but im running.

-

chair but make it electric.

yeah its been a very long time and i said i was going to finish this before 2018 even started but uhhh. i wasnt successful.

but anyways i hope everyone is doing good!