02

//HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND I WONT MAKE THEM BE REMONTICALLY TOGETHER BC I FIND IT WEIRD THAT LOUIS IS 16 AND HARRY IS 30 SORRy, I'm just not comfortable writing like that //

and thanks for the 2k :)

-

louis

2 days.

I've been ignoring and avoiding my dad for 2 days. why? the fact that he got like that scared me.

I layed on my bed staring at the boring purple of my ceiling.

I huffed in annoyance sitting back up and getting off my bed.

if dad won't come talk to me first then I guess I'll have to make the first move.

I left my room and approached my dad's room slowly.

I nervously peaked my head in his room, almost instantly finding him laying on the bed the same position I was in, he had a frown on his face.

"daddy?"

he quickly looked up, green meeting my blue ones. I looked down feeling intimidated by his stare.

"come here princess." his smooth gentle voice caused me to look up and look back down, I moved towards him still looking down to my feet, watching my step so I won't trip and make a fool of myself.

I sat on the edge of the bed far away from him.

"you can sit on my lap love" he spoke. I shook my head wanting to keep my distance.

he sighed nodding his head in understandment.

"about the other day-"

"why?"

"I don't know."

I abruptly stood up looking down at him. "how the fuck do you not know? I am your son for fucks sakes!" I raised my voice, harry stood up fuming.

"I get you are upset. but yes I'm your father and I will not allow for you to speak of these foul words!"

"you got a boner because of me, and youre concerned because I cursed?" I kicked the side of the bed regretting it instantly.

I cried out in pain tears sprung to my eyes as I seated back down on the bed.

It didn't help that I didn't have any shoes on my feet.

"oh lou"

"no get away from me." I tried standing back up only to sit back down.

I whimpered in pain as I looked at my foot.

"let me help you princess, your foot is injured "

"don't call me that! I'm not a princess!" I huffed standing back up, not putting any weight on my foot obviously.

I hopped away from the bed, going as fast as I can.

"you'll hurt yourself some more lou."

"Im sleeping over at troye's." I said ignoring him and limping away keeping close to the wall for support.

"oh no youre not! youre going no where near that boy." he said catching up to me.

"watch me."

-

next couple chapters will be v interesting *cracks a devilish grin*