21

Omg guys. It's been a year. Today, it marks the day I started writing this. I can't believe I've actually been supported through all this! I wasn't expecting to even get this many reads so fast. It's been a fun year with you guys. Thank you for all the love you give this story. Have fun reading the many more chapters to come.

__________________

Kurapika and you sit together on a wooden park bench. The each of you were extremely awake, despite it's around twelve thirty. The time your beautiful blondes friends are supposed to show up.

You look at your phones screen.

"Where are they?" You quietly ask more to yourself.

Kurapika looks down at his phone, the twelve thirty changing into twelve thirty one.

"They're on their way." He says, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

Right as he says that, two figures appear in the shadows.

"Killua, Gon," Kurapika says with a small smile.

"We are a bit late, but hey. It's been awhile." A white hair colored kid said, holding his phone up to us.

"Kurapika!" Another one of them exclaims.

You step back, letting yourself be excused from their group hug. You didn't want to ruin it.

"I called Illumi. He answered very fast," The white haired kid said. "Illumi is apart of the Troupe."

Kurapika's face went paler than usual.

"I figured that much. I need your help, Killua; you too, Gon."

Gon and Killua look at each other with a smile.

"I'm so glad you called us this time Kurapika. We'll be glad to help." Gon says, a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah, and don't overdo yourself either! You have to rest a bit." Killua states in a stern tone of voice.

Kurapika laughs softly, and that made your heart melt. It just sounds so natural and genuine.

"Thank you, thank you both. Where is Leorio?" He looks forward into the night, as if he's expecting someone to show up.

"He's coming tomorrow. He is no where near Yorknew." Killua adds.

"Tomorrow?" Kurapika repeats.

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"Well, there's no problem there. I just needed some kind of support for the Illumi case. I no longer have any inkling of what I'm getting myself into. You're the best option to have with me, considering your brother is now involved."

"I don't talk to him often, so I don't know the whole deal. I don't even know what he does half of the time. For the first few minutes we were on the phone, he promised to meet up with me the day after tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes."

"Thank you again, I apologize for such late notice. This just happened only a few hours ago, right before I called you."

"Don't sweat it Kurapika. Oh, and who is she?"

Kurapika turns around to look at you. You just smile and wave a little.

"Oh," Kurapika smiles. It's a genuine smile that shows so much love. He bites his bottom lip – still smiling – before holding his hand out for you to grab. You take his hand and smile back.

"She is (Y/n). She's my partner."

Gon smiles, "oh, like a business partner?"

Killua bops him over the head with his hand gently. "His girlfriend!"

You laugh a bit, still shying away.

"I'm nothing special compared to you guys. You all have probably been together for so long. Thank you for taking care of Kurapika when I didn't even know him."

You lean down to hug the both of them.

They're sweet kids.