How I Met Anne & Mary

*This chapter will be taking place during the Avenger Event. Be warned that this may be a short chapter. Despite that, please enjoy*

As Ryan stood in his room, the boy could barely contain his excitement. It had been only one week after helping Ryougi Shiki clear up the irregular Singularity in that apartment building in Japan which after she decided to allow Ryan to become her master. Now as the group prepared for the approaching Fifth Singularity, Roman had told the boy that he had the chance to summon an Extra class servant within the Avenger class.

He was told that the Avenger class was the perfect servant to defeat Ruler class servants. The boy remembered how powerful Jeanne Alter (back then she was categorized as a ruler servant) had been back in Paris and how she almost killed his team again. However back then, the team only consisted of Mashu, Stheno, Saber Alter, and Saint Martha, but the boy wanted to try to summon this Avenger servant just in case he ran into Jeanne Alter again seeing how he did run into the dragon witch fir the second time when he helped Santa Alter during Christmas.

The boy had set up a summoning circle in his room while everyone else was off training. "Alright...here goes nothing.,"

Ryan then began the summoning ritual, and it didn't take long for it to glow gold as it flared with power. The boy could barely hold onto his excitement as he believed he succeeded. However, his hopes were dashed when he saw two familiar girls standing in the circle. The two looked the same that they did when he saw during the Third Singularity when they worked on Blackbeard's ship. One girl was a tall blonde girl with her hair tied back into pigtails as the other girl had short white hair and blue eyes.
The blonde was tall and wore a revealing red outfit while the white-haired girl was short while wearing a black outfit that her figure.

"Hi Ryan!!," the blonde, Anne, said with a smile on her face. "I bet you didn't expect to see us again!!"

"Yeah...be glad that you summoned us.," the white-haired girl, Mary, stated in a monotone. "You got a two for one deal."

"Now...how about we have a threesome?!" Anne exclaimed as she and Mary noticed the boy crying into his pillow. "Why is he crying?"

"I don't know...maybe he's crying tears of joy?" the small pirate suggested.

Ryan then raised his head and screamed, "I want an extra servant!! Is that too much to ask for?!"

Meanwhile, unknown to him or the two girls, that a certain fallen holy maiden was watching them through the crack of the front door of his room. "Don't worry my love. We'll be together soon...you need one more test to prove yourself. After that....you're all mine. HahahaHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

"Hey...who's laughing?" Anne asked as she and Mary turned the door.

"Oh shit!" Jeanne Alter stated as she raced away as she began to plot her next appearance.