How I met Scathach

*This chapter will be taking place between the Nobu event and the Christmas event. This happened two days before Thanksgiving. Please enjoy*

Currently, Ryan and Mashu were walking down the halls of Chaldea heading towards Dr. Roman's office. According to Mashu, the doctor was able to create a particular type of summoning circle to summon a select kind of servant to help retrieve future grails due to the fact they needed for firepower. The boy agreed especially since it seemed the enemies were getting stronger, and while he already had some mighty servants, they still barely managed to recover the Grail in the Third Singularity almost a month ago. A new servant was needed to save humanity.

"So what type of servant do you think it is?" the brown-haired boy asked as the two teenagers were almost at Roman's office.

"I honestly don't know Master...," Mashu stated before talking a soft voice. "Hopefully, it's not another girl...I don't need any more competition."

Ryan raised an eyebrow. "What did you say?"

"Oh nothing, Senpai! Look, we're here!" the girl said as she practically shoved her master through the office door.

As soon as they walked in, there were greeted by Roman who smiled at them while taking a sip of coffee. "Hello, you two. Everything is ready for the summoning ritual. So you have to do is summon the servant itself."

"Cool. Let's get started then.," the master stated as he stepped in front of the summoning circle and began the chant.

As soon as he finished, the circle lowed with a brilliant gold pillar of light erupted. The staff of Chaldea had to shield their eyes due to its brightness. Once it died, now standing in the middle of the circle was a gorgeous lavender haired woman in a black skin-tight bodysuit with a familiar red spear in her hand. The woman also radiated an aura of power. Both Roman and Ryan's jaws dropped at this woman's beauty as Mashu pouted seeing her master drool a little.

The woman then immediately looked at Ryan and smiled softly before bowing. "I have come for the Land of Shadows. My name is Scathach, and I am a lancer class servant. I should call you, Master?"

Ryan nodded as Mashu closed his mouth, trying not to make him look like a complete idiot

Ryan nodded as Mashu closed his mouth, trying not to make him look like a complete idiot. "T- that's right! I'm your new master! I'm glad you'll be working with us!"

"Yes...welcome to the team.," the shielder servant said through a forced smile. "Always welcomed to have another girl on the team."

"Now...how about you introduce me to the others?" Scathach said as she took her master's hand as she leads him out of the office. "I would like to know who I'm working with."

"Ok!" the boy said with a smile as they left with Mashu close behind while giving Roman a deadly glare.

"I blame you for this....sleep with one eye open tonight.," she stated coldly as she followed her beloved master.

XXXXXX

Later that night, Ryan was laying down in bed, reading a book while thinking about what happened earlier that day. Despite only arriving a couple of hours ago, the woman had already become a mother figure to the others. She helped them train, making sure their rooms were clean and even got Nobu and Okita from arguing when Okita beat Nobu at checkers. It seemed everyone trusted her wisdom, and while she was here, no one could stop them.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on Ryan's door. "Master. It's me, Scathach. I have something I would like to talk to you about."

"Alright...come on in.," the boy said closing his book as he saw the Lancer servant walk in the door...and immediately blushed fifty different shades of red. "What are you wearing?!"

Scathach just smiled as she closed the door wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit that showed off her voluptuous body

Scathach just smiled as she closed the door wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit that showed off her voluptuous body. "Well...I've noticed that beautiful young women, master constantly surround you. Knowing that you are a growing young man, I know you have a strong sex drive, and one day, you might take advantage of my fellow servants. So I've decided that I will take one of your urges and help you learn how to please a woman. You may do with me as you wish. Just know.....I like it rough."

Ryan immediately nosebleeds as he falls back the bed. He couldn't believe that this was happening. Sure he was surrounded by gorgeous girls, and he was attracted to all of them except Stheno, but he wasn't going to take advantage of them like that. Suddenly, he felt a weight on him as he looked up to see Lancer straddling him as she pinned his arms down. Her eyes were full of lust as she hungrily licked her lips.

"Don't be so nervous master.," the woman cooed as she moved one of her hands down to her master's lower half. "I promise....you enjoy this."

She leaned forward to kiss him, but then swiftly knocked out by Mashu in her once again radiating an aura of anger as she smiled. She quickly grabbed Scathach and dragged her out of the room.

Ryan just sat there on his bed in shock. "What just happened?"