How I met Caster Elizabeth

*This chapter will be taking place near the end of the Fate/GO 2017 Halloween Event. Please enjoy*

After a week recoding the Holy Grail in the Rome Singularity, Ryan and his group of servants were suddenly called to recover a Holy Grail in Irregular Singularity created in Chaldea itself as it was transformed into festive Halloween Castle. The battle was long and complicated which involved battling Assassin Carmilla, Berserker Vlad III, and another berserker in the form of a catgirl in a maid uniform. It was only then that the group discovered that the servant in the hold of the Grail was a servant that they had seen in both France and Rome Singularities.

Now as the group walked towards the final battle with the holder of the Holy Grail, they were both eager and hesitant to begin it. As they were finishing walking down the castle's hallway towards the throne room, Ryan looked at the doors of the room and took a deep breath. He wondered if he and his servants were ready to face what lied before them.

"Don't worry Senpai....we're right behind you. You don't have this alone.," Mash said with a smile.

"Thanks, Mash.," the boy stated as he smiled back. "Now let's do this."

With that said, the boy opened to the doors ant the group found themselves standing...in Ryan's room decorated with Halloween decorations. Sitting on his bed was a familiar dragon girl wearing a witch costume and an orange trident. She smiled cheerfully as she saw her beloved master.

"Hi Puppy!!!," Elizabeth Bathory said with an innocent smile

"Hi Puppy!!!," Elizabeth Bathory said with an innocent smile. "I hope you liked all the festivities I prepared for you!"

Everyone sighed as Ryan forced a smile. "Hi, Elizabeth...thanks for everything you've done. Now about your hand over the Grail you have and we can spend some time together...alone."

The dragon girl's eyes immediately widened as her smile grew even brighter "Sure thing Puppy, but first, let serenade out a joyous reunion with a song!"

Ryan's servants' eyes widened as they immediately covered their ears. Unfortunately, the brown-haired boy wasn't fast enough. As soon as the vampire started singing, the boy quickly passed out.

                            XXXXXX

As Ryan woke up, his head hurt, and his ears still rang from Elizabeth's singing. The boy slowly tried to sit up but was stopped by a sudden weight on him. He looked to see a sleeping Elizabeth using his chest as a pillow. Ryan sighed as he shook the girl awake. She slowly opened her eyes, and lazily looked up to see the boy she loved awake. She then immediately hugged him.

"Puppy!! You're awake!" the servant exclaimed. "Now we spend our alone time together!!"

"Hold on just a minute...what happened after I passed out?" the boy asked.

Elizabeth sighed. "Well...the other girls freaked out, and we fought for a little bit, but eventually Mash got everyone to calm down, and I handed over the Grail which made my Singularity disappear."

The boy frowned when he heard that. "Umm...how are you here then? Shouldn't you have disappeared with your singularity?"

The witch girl looked down nervously. "Normally, that's true, but...I'm kinda don't know how to go back. I think I'm stuck...so, can I come to stay with you and be your servant?"

"Sure...you can stay.," Ryan said with a soft smile. "Besides, I would love to have a strong Lancer servant like you."

"Actually...I'm a Caster servant now.," Elizabeth said a smile. "So...how we do a mana transfer...like right now?"

The boy just blushed as Caster moved towards him as she softly kissed her new master. However, before anything else could happen, she was suddenly knocked out as Mash stood in front of the bed.

"Oops...my hand slipped.," the Demi-servant stated with a smile while a menacing aura radiated from her.