"I-I'm okay!" Jaemin quickly snapped and ran out of the tent to avoid Renjun's question. That boy will probably ask him, knowing Renjun, he can sense something strange when it's about him and Jeno.

"Yah! Wait for me! Where are you going? That's not the way!"

- - -

Jeno keeps taking a glimpse of Jaemin while following the basic moves, and he noticed that so he hemmed.

"Good morning." The older murmured. Jaemin was just beside him.

The latter looked back smiling and nodded, he's afraid to talk. What if he stutters? Besides, Lami was there too and she's looking at them. Staring rather, like she's trying to read the situation because Jeno didn't even try to look back at her.

"Ahh! My back!" Chenle cried when he heard his bone crack the moment he leaned backward. "When was the last time I exercised? It's been a century."

"You never exercise. The fuck you saying?" Jisung chuckled.

"You two, just shut up and focus." Renjun scolded and the youngsters flinched. He's too into the session so he doesn't want to hear any nonsense sounds.

Right after exercising, Lami was about to go to Jeno and greet him again, but the truth behind that is she's going to ask him about something, but Jeno was with Jaemin. He looks like messing around the latter because Jaemin keeps looking somewhere while Jeno's trying to catch his eyes. Jaemin ended up smiling.

She didn't notice. Just now.

The way Jeno looks at Jaemin. It's different. Too different.

"Aish seriously! Get away from me!" Jaemin nagged, trying to hide his smile.

"How? I'm going to take my heart. How could you steal it?" The older said while trying to reach for Jaemin's hand but he shoved it and he playfully cringed. "Yah, somebody might misunderstand you." Jaemin warned.

"They wouldn't because it's true." Then he pulled Jaemin closer and both of them went to their tent to change outfits.

- - - -

Renjun was their leader and to be honest, he didn't want to but Chenle and Jisung wouldn't allow him, and they kept doing an aegyo to get him to say yes, which he did. Their aegyo were scarier than the horror movies he watches on rainy days, and they had to do it on purpose. Okay, they are really cute, but sometimes they're making fun of their aegyo too. Another thing is,Renjun has the potential of being a leader, that's why Donghyuck promised to help him.

"No thanks! I can do it alone." Renjun then rolled his eyes.

"I can help you Renjun-ah!"

"Oh right. There's Jaemin. Come on." he said and dragged the younger beside him, away from Jeno.

"No, he can't help you!" Jeno suddenly appeared between Jaemin and Renjun.

"And why?"

"Because you can manage alone. You just said that!"

"Yah!" Jaemin warned him and flicked his forehead. "I'm his partner. Don't leave Lami like that, you should accompany her because you're her partner."

"Aish. I can't! Why don't you do it?"

"What?"

"I don't want to make you upset when I'm with her. I know you're not okay with that." He said softly.

"Who said it's not okay with me?A-and why w-would I? It's freaking okay so go to her. Don't you know that you're lucky to be paired with her because every boy wants to be with Lami but she chooses you?" Jaemin hissed and furrowed his eyebrows.