Promises

Author note: I find it kind of ironic that I hate seeing promises in BL stories but this chapter is about that. 

Wade stepped into the bathroom quickly undressing and he'd dropped his clothes on the floor and stepped into the shower glancing around the room it was elegant, to say the least, this room could cost more than Wade's apartment alone. He'd turned the knob and shivers at the cold water as he turned it to hot he pumped soap in his hand and felt a warmth enter his checks 'It smells like him'

When Wade got out with a towel covering his bottom half and the Deadpool toy already placed in the dryer he found a stack of clothes outside the door he smiled.

"Surprisingly they fit." Wade said when Peter knocked to see if everything fitted okay. "I thought they would be tighter than this"

Peter laughed "Well that's because it's the wrong size."

"Why would you have clothes that don't fit you?"

"My aunt and uncle always send clothes to me they never fit but I keep them because it's the only thing they give me," Peter said leaning back against the door only to be shaken by how abruptly it opened. Wade wore a blue pajama with small bunny heads on it as his face was red with embarrassment. "I don't know why they had to pick out these." "

Oh stop complaining"

Peter grabbed Wade's hand and started to pull him towards his room. " besides you look cute." Once they got there Peter let go and sat on his bed criss-cross as Wade wandered around. "So what happened to you?" Peter asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't answer my question with a question. Where did you go?"

"Oh I went to my secret hideout," He said as he sat on the bed. "A secret hideout. Sounds cool."

"It's a special place to me though how I'd found it wasn't as cool."

"How did you find it?"
"My dad tried to dump me there but luckily for me, I'd remember the way back." Peter's hands shifted as it clasped with wade's hand who face beamed with a red hue. "We'll get you out that place I promise."

Wade smiled "You know I could always just stay here. It's not you're using all of this extra space."

"I don't know my parents might not agree."

"What do they matter there never here." Peter averted his eyes at wade's words. "Oh I'm sorry Peter I'd didn't mean it like that It must be hard not having them around." He shrugged "I get it a lot so it doesn't really bother me." He said letting go of Wade's hand. "It does I can tell even if you deny it"

"It's weird how much you know me," He said with a smile they were extremely close there noises just being a bit of distance between them but neither of them seems to mind. "I don't see how your friends know you if they can't tell that." Peter rolled on his back "Well you don't know them that well so, of course, you'll say that but... There all have things they're going through and they always been there for me even if they can't always see that some things they say to hurt me."

"Then tell me what kind of people they are"

"Why?"

"Well if they're important to you then there important to me" Peter chuckled "Okay but only the basics if you want to know anything thing else you'll have to ask yourself."

"Deal. Who first?"

"Hmm let's do Johnny first he's.."

"He's a narasic" wade stated

"Yeah but he's so much more than that it almost like overconfidence is a mask to hide and so he'll be liked. You know he was really shy before he just started acting like that to stand out is what so may say or that he's just spoiled but I know he's just as afraid."

"Hmm I guess everyone has problems"

Peter nudge him with a smile. "Duh did you think we were the only ones it's so easy to believe that though."

"Not really I get that other people are suffering but I don't care about them. I only care about people important to me."

"Ha. That's a bit mean. I do too but you normally you don't say it out loud."

"Hmm," Wade said shrugged his shoulder. "Continue"

"Oh right. Gwen has the most simplistic life besides that her father an police officer."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she gets me the most at times since her father is also putting his life on the line and isn't always around."

"Cops don't do much."

"Don't say that. Harry, he's always being watched by everyone since he's the son of a company so the pressure is getting to him." Wade fell on to his back

"What about you Peter Stark."

'That even has you really say my last name but okay.' The child faces light up red as he said his name. "What do you mean?"

"Who are you?" Wade said again in a more teasing tone than the last. "Who am I? Well, that's kinda hard to say I'm just me I moved here when I was about eight and fell in love with this place I love it here and I love my parents but they're barely around. It's hurt but I wouldn't go back it'd forgot that I was adopted and forget that my parents died to forget that my aunt and uncle have such a strain relationship with me or ignore that when I'm alone I often have a stream of negative thoughts." Peter said this forgetting who he was talking to forget that Wade was the one who was listening to him he didn't realize that he wasn't talking in his head. An intense fear came over him what if he thought he was weird. "I guess that's why you said you weren't adopted." Peter tensed body relax due to Wade's casual tone and response. "Well yeah. It's just easier to imagine that I was born here then to remember how I got here but what about you?"

"Well besides that I was abused my mom is a big part of who I am"

"You'd never told me about your mom before."

"Oh, I told Jarvis when you were unconscious."

"Heh you do know that Jarvis isn't built for emotional conversations my dad isn't even build for those types of conversations"

"Well how was I supposed to know. Anyway my mom sick she's dying I told you that much and It's hard she was my everything and when dad went overseas I'd thought we'd finally had a chance at a happy life that we'd finally was going to be normal but life never plays fair."

Peter sat up rather abruptly "We'll that's why we have each other."

"Yup We'll always protect each other."

....

*Huff*

*Huff*

*Huff*

Wade's blood was pumping into his vein faster than when his dad wiped him for coming home with a bruise once he said 'I'm the only one who is able to bruise walking around letting you looking like some kind of punk.' He'd thought as he'd leaped over a create he quickly glanced behind him to see if he was still being chased and for a moment he wasn't though it was dark there was nothing behind him but the eerie silence. He took this time to catch his breath before as he started to walk.

'How did I end up here?'