Chapter 7

Wade was swinging from the monkey bars having a blast while Peter watched. "Arent' you going to play?" Wade asked looking down at Peter. "No I'm just going to-" Peter began scanning the playing ground for something to do than his eyes stopped at the perfect things to do. "Go on the swings," Peter said before running off in that direction. "You know a lot about him ha," Johnny said shocking Wade almost making him fall. "Where, When. You weren't here before" 

"Yeah, I was."  Johnny nonchalantly. 

"Okay, what are you talking about?" Wade said jumping on to the next handlebar. "Peter's scared of heights"

"He is? Since when" Johhny laughed at Wade unknown knowledge of Peter and it also gave him a chance to boost which is always good in Johnny mind. "Yeah it's was every since he was younger when his parents saved him or something.  He told me he was really high up and just hated that feeling. I dunno how someone can hate soaring through the sky with a popular superhero." 

"Oh I guess you guys do know him better," Wade said staring at the ground a bit wondering how it would feel to just fall against the pavement. 

"Oh it's fine we've forced Peter to tell us that anyway. I feel like we force him to do a lot of things so I'm kinda happy he tells you things on is own."

"Well he didn't really tell me I'm just really observant," Wade said placing a hand on another bar swinging his body across.  

"I guess he's just a quiet person or he just has his dark secrets," Johnny said looking at Peter in the distant. 

"I doubt someone like you has any dark secrets" 

Johnny glanced at Wade "Why do you think that?" 

"I don't know you just don't seem like it you just seem very open."

Johnny felt anger build up in him but he remembered what Peter said and smiled through it instead. "Everyone has there own problems."

"I guess"

....

Peter was swing on the swing without a care in the world. "What's the point of being on the swing if you're not going to go high." A girl with red hair asks pointing to Peter and how he was swinging really close to the ground.

"Does it really matter what I do while I'm the swing?" Peter questioned. "It does actually," She said as he walked closer to Peter with some of her friends running behind her as if to scare peter. "Because we'd wanted to play on it." Peter sighed "What's your point? There are plenty of swings of other swings over there far far away from me." The girl with red hair face redden Peter wasn't sure why most likely it was from anger but he didn't care. One of her friends whispered something in her and her face just changed drastically. "Aren't your parents captain America and Ironman?" She said smiling. 

"Yeah" 

"How about we forget this little argument if you get your dads to sign there name in my notebook." 

"No"

"Why not?" The girl asked with sad eyes. 

"Because we're not friends" The girl with red hair face return to an intense red color. 

"Mary Jane! Mary Jane! Johnny just smiled at me oh my, gosh I think it's met to be" Everyone eyes shot to her as her speed slowed down as walked towards the group of girls. "What's going on?" 

"He doesn't want us to play on swings" Mary Jane whined 

"But there a lot more over there." Jonny's fan girl said 

"He also won't ask his dad to sign my notebook"

"I mean he doesn't have to," Johnny fangirl said yet again. Mary Jane placed a hand on her hip attempting to look older than her age. "Look who's side are you on anyway"

"Yours of course"

"Than tell me something I use against him"

"I can hear you," Peter said quietly 

"Shush you," Mary Jane said harshly before turning back to the fangirl. 

"I think I've heard Johnny say something about him being afraid of heights while I was stalking him." 

Peter gulped as a grin appeared on Mary Jane face. "Heights that makes a lot of sense."

"I'm not afraid of heights!" Peter protest. 

"Oh, then how come you won't go higher than your feet?"

Peter felt his face getting hot and his head starting to spike in with pain. 

"Then prove it," Mary Jane said, "Or do you want the whole school to know Captin America and Ironman son is a scaredy cat."

"Fine, I'll prove it," Peter said to Mary Jane surprise. Peter began to back up every inch he felt he was walking closer to death as his hand began to calmy and his vision blurred a bit.  Soon his feet reached as far as it could go and he slowly pulled them up as he looked at Mary Jane grinning face. 

The swing swung high in the air and for a moment Peter felt alive it was nice being up there he felt in control with the chains held tightly in his hands. He watched Mary Jane say something to her friends they all nodded and when he got closer to the ground he couldn't see them. "Where did they go?" Peter askes 

"Oh there was just going to give you a little push" Once the words escaped from her mouth Peter felt the push it his grip unsteady as he went flying through the sky.

"I thought you said Peter was scared of heights?" Wade said pointing at Peter

"I guess he got over it"

"That fast" Johnny just shrugged. 

.... 

Peter felt his grip on the chain slipping and for a moment he saw his dad flying with him when he saved him that day and his hands just let go. 

"He'd let go!"

"Why! How am i supposed to know"

~Thud~

Peter body hit the ground with a loud thud sound causing the whole park to go quite. 

"Peter" A lot of voices yelled as a group of kids ran towards. 

"He just got over it right" Wade glared 

"I just thought"  Everyone began to yell as Gwen started to cry when she saw blood seeping through Peter's head. 

The teacher quickly came and tried to calm down the kids as the school nurse came and picked up Peter the kids were ushed inside as they left their eyes couldn't help but stay glued to the pool of blood left behind.