Chanhee turned to Rowoon slowly and looked at him sadly.

"It's just," Chanhee started and looked down. "I don't want to talk about it."

Rowoon looked at Chanhee with sad eyes.

"Okay, well when you want to talk about it, I'm here," Rowoon said with a reassuring smile.

Chanhee got out of the car, shutting the door quietly. He made his way to his front door and opened it, entering his house. He let out a deep sigh as he entered, closing his eyes.

"Chanhee."

Chanhee opened his eyes quickly to see his father staring at him with concern.

"Are you okay, you look like you're going to pass out," his father said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanhee said simply as he started to make his way to the stairs. "I'm going upstairs to change, and then I'll be ready to go."

"Alright," his father said, knowing something was up with his son.

Chanhee made his way up the stairs to his room quickly. He entered and shut the door tight. He needed to get Rowoon out of his head. It was like his head was spinning with two different thoughts at the same time.

'You and Rowoon are perfect for each other,' one side said.

'You guys are horrible, break up with him now,' the other kept saying.

It was getting annoying.

"Chanhee, hurry up, your mother is already at the house," his father called from downstairs.

Chanhee got out of his thoughts and changed quickly. He was actually excited about the new house.

-

Chanhee looked at the house in amazement. It was much bigger than he expected.

"So, what do you think?" his father asked him as he stood in front of the house in awe.

"It's a lot bigger than our old house," Chanhee said simply.

"Come on, I'll show you around," his father said as he guided his son into the house.

Already, Chanhee wanted to move in here. The house was so nice he felt like it was a celebrity's house.

"Hi honey," his mother said from the kitchen.

"Here Chanhee why don't you explore the house," his father said before making his way to the kitchen.

Chanhee said nothing and just started to look around. It was so much different from their old house, but he liked it a lot. He wanted to move in tomorrow.

He made his way upstairs] and looked into every room. He found one particular room that he wanted to be his room. It was bigger than his old room and had a huge window and he already wanted to take Rowoon up there.

He shook off the thought of Rowoon, not really wanting to think about that right now.

Chanhee left the room and made his way back downstairs to see his mother and father in the kitchen talking.

They saw Chanhee and stopped.

"So do you like the house?" his mother asked.

"Yeah, when are we moving in?" Chanhee questioned.

"We were actually talking about that and we were thinking tomorrow-"

"Tomorrow would be great," Chanhee said with excitement.

His parents smiled at him.

"Then I guess tomorrow it is. I'll call some of my guys to help out," his father said simply.

Chanhee just smiled a bit, he couldn't help but keep thinking about Rowoon.

-

Chanhee was at home sitting on his bed, trying his best to read, but he just kept feeling anxious about it whenever he got mixed up.

Suddenly his phone started to vibrate.

Chanhee picked his phone up from the bed and looked to see who was calling.

It was Rowoon.

Chanhee looked at the phone, not sure if he wanted to answer it or not.

He didn't want to.

The phone eventually stopped ringing.

Chanhee let out a sigh as he fell on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

He felt his phone vibrate again, and again it was Rowoon.

This time Chanhee just simply declined the call.

Then he got a text from the elder.

Rowoon ❤️: Are you ignoring me Chani?

Chanhee rolled his eyes and unlocked his phone, but instead of going to answer Rowoon, he decided to make a phone call.

The phone rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Chanhee? Are you okay? Why are you calling me?"

"Are you home right now?"

"Yeah actually, I'm usually not home so you're in luck."

"Can I come over?"

"Uh, yeah, is something wrong cause you can tell me."

"I'll tell you when I get there, I'm on my way now."

"Okay."

click

Chanhee hung up and looked at his phone.

Another text from Rowoon.

Rowoon❤️: You can tell me what's wrong you know I'm always here for you

Chanhee ignored the text and got up from his bed. He had to go see a friend.

*I was watching the newest episode of Rise and this kid literally denies that he likes this other guy and I'm real mad about it but then I realized that's exactly what I did in this story, so if any of you kookangs felt like I did I'm so sorry cause that shit is irritating. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it.*

-katz