Chapter 2

Takuma arrived home and started cooking for dinner. He unconsciously made two servings because he used to cook for Tsuzuki when he lived here. Instead of wasting it, he called Hei to eat with him and only after 10 minutes of persuading, he agreed.

Hei quickly finished and cleared his dishes before going back to stay guard. Soon, the door opened revealing Tsuzuki and Hanamura who were in a deep conversion. Hei bowed and was dismissed by Hanamura. 

They seem to not notice him, so he continued eating his dinner when he heard them talking in English. Since Takuma had to travel to different countries as a mercenary, he could speak multiple languages.

"There have been hackings into computers at Vision lately and I don't think it's the police snooping around. They are usually not as proficient. The hacker was able to get through multiple firewalls. Our specialist was able to stop them after 30 minutes." Hanamura reported to Tsuzuki.

"Bring them here tomorrow. The penthouse is designed to jam signals and they won't be able to hack us any further." Tsuzuki replied.

As if sensing someone was staring at him, Tsuzuki turned to Takuma and he smiled, "Welcome back."

The handsome man looked confused as if why the other was greeting him. Takuma guessed that Yoshiyuki and Tsuzuki had a very cold relationship.

He continued and asked, "Are you going to continue working? Want some coffee?"

Tsuzuki was silent for 30 more seconds before replying, "No."

"Your loss." He cleared his plates and went to his room. "Good night."

Tsuzuki thought it was odd for Yoshiyuki to talk so much since he barely spoke for the month they were "engaged" but he brushed it off.

Tsuzuki and Hanamura continued working while Takuma turned on his laptop he bought today. Takuma accessed his bank account and transferred money into Yoshiyuki's account because his barista job was barely gaining him anything.

The next day, Takuma woke up around 9 A.M. and Tsuzuki had already left for work. He decided to go to the gym and work out in order to gain some muscle on Yoshiyuki's scrawny body.

"Hei stop following me. I need to change." Takuma whined at him. Hei was stuck by his side 24/7 and it drove him insane especially when he was running on the treadmill and the bodyguard stood next to him clad in a black suit.

"I'm sorry Yoshiyuki-sama, but I was hired to protect you," Hei responded.

"I don't think he would care if I died in an alleyway." He mumbled, but Hei didn't hear.

They both walked back to the penthouse where they saw Hanamura (secretary) and other men in black suits huddled in the living room discussing about a hacker. They were so busy to notice Takuma walking in.

Takuma went to the kitchen to make lunch while eavesdropping on Hanamura. Apparently, they were panicking about this unknown hacker who keeps trying to get into Vision's database along with Tsuzuki's illegal dealings.

"The hacker keeps trying to access our backdoor! The firewalls are being destroyed as we speak!" A man typing on a laptop in a frenzy spoke.

(Backdoor: bypassing authentication)

"Ughh, another bug. This guy is good." Another man sighed as he typed.

(Bug: flaw or error in a software program)

After listening, Takuma had the gist of the situation and went behind one of the guys on the laptop and said, "Why don't you try an end-to-end encryption?