*Just 5 Minutes*

🌹🌾🌹🌾🌹🌾🌹

(1) *Islaamic History*

🔹 Hadhrat Talha bin Ubaydullaah (RA)

Hadhrat Talha bin Ubaydullaah (RA) is one of those ten fortunate people whom Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) had named to be inhabitants of Jannah. He was amongst the early Muslims and participated in all the expeditions with Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) apart from the Battle of Badr. He was also present when the Pledge of Ridwaan took place. When the Mushrikeen were targeting Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) during the Battle of Uhud, Hadhrat Talha (RA) used his body to shield Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) against the arrows, because of which his arm was paralysed. Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) once said, “If anyone desired to see a walking martyr on earth, he should take a look at Talha bin Ubaydullaah.” Hadhrat Talha (RA) passed away as a martyr in the Battle of Jamal in the year 36A.H., approximately 25 years after the demise of Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam). 

(2) *Allaah’s Power*

🔹 Fruits and flowers from one type of water

Allaah is that extremely Powerful Being Who has created a variety of trees, fruits and flowers from one type of water. Furthermore, despite being grown in the same soil and with the same water, each variety has different colours and different flavours. 

(3) *A Fardh*

🔹 The husband’s share in his wife’s estate

Allaah says, “You (husbands) shall inherit half of what your wives leave if they do not have children. (However) If they (your wives) have children, then you shall inherit a quarter of what they leave after the bequests they made and (after settling their) debts”.
[Surah Nisaa, verse 12]

(4) *A Sunnah*

🔹 Meeting with a smile

Hadhrat Jareer (RA) reports that after he had accepted Islaam, Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) never prohibited him from being with him at any place and Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) always smiled with him when he saw him.
[Bukhaari 3035]

(5) *An Important Act and its Virtue*

🔹 Fasting for three days every month

Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) stated that fasting for three days every month is like fasting throughout one’s life.
[Nasa'ee 2410, from Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (RA)]

(6) *A Sin*

🔹 Falsely accusing a Muslim

Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “When a person saves his Muslim brother from the evil of a hypocrite, Allaah will delegate an angel to him on the Day of Qiyaamah who will save him from Jahannam. When a person falsely accuses his Muslim brother of something so as to humiliate him, Allaah will stop him on the bridge of Siraat until retribution is taken for what he had spoken.”
[Abu Dawood 4883, from Hadhrat Mu'aadh bin Anas (RA)] 

(7) *This World*

🔹 The buildings of this world

When he once passed a domed building, Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) asked, “Who built this?” When he was informed who had built it, Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) remarked, “With the exception of a Masjid, every building will be a liability for its owner on the Day of Qiyaamah.”
[Bayhaqi 10303, from Hadhrat Anas (RA)]

(8) *The Aakhirah*

🔹 The bounties of the people of Jannah

Allaah says in the Qur'aan, “In the eternal Jannah that they (the Mu'mineen) will enter, they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls. Their garments there will be (made) of silk”.
[Surah Faatir, verse 33]

(9) *Cures from the Qur'aan and Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam)*

🔹 Safeguarding oneself against diseases

Hadhrat Jaabir (RA) reports that he heard Rasulullaah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) say, “Keep your utensils covered and waterbags closed because there is a night in the year during which diseases descend and enter the utensils and waterbags that have not been covered.”
 [Muslim 5255]

(10) *Qur'aanic Advice*

🔹Allaah says in the Qur'aan, “Give women (your wives) their dowries with a good heart (in good faith). If they (your wives) give you a part of it (if they reduce the amount) of their own accord, then partake of it (you may accept the reduction) with welcome and happiness (you will not be sinning by accepting it)”.
[Surah Nisaa, verse 4]

🌹🌾🌹🌾🌹🌾🌹