18.Maybe Champagne

Start from the beginning

"yaa i can't believe it kyuhyun ! anyway we are happy for you " siwon said and i stood there just observing their conversation

" i know hyung i wish you too the same , i am happy Donghae hyung found someone finely " and he looked at me smiling , ohh  he is talking about us , ohh shit what should i say , but at that moment Donghae pulled me closer to him and looked at me " thank you kyuhyun !! just be good to you future wife ok !! stop all the shit you were doing" 

he smiled genuinely and nodded his head  , after he left and couldn't stop myself from asking donghae " i didn't know you guys are friends ?" and he laughed 

" yes we are, but he left to study abroad and when he came back he changed a little but stayed the sweet kid we knew at college and he became a fuckboy , but then i guess he found love finely " he explain taking another swing from his drink , and i nodded 

the engagement party was lovely , everyone was happy and i can feel Donghae relaxing and having fun with his friend and i was watching him the whole night chatting and laughing , siwon and yesung were sweet too they never left me alone when Donghae was dragged from my side  to have a talk with some business partner , you know those type of people that like to work 24/7 and will never let anything get in the way of their business even if that mean to do it in privet celebration like this ! 

i was talking with yesung when a waiter came with trail  full of drinks yesung took two and gave me one of them " ohh thank you " but out of politeness i took even if i am not much of a drinker 

" they look good together " siwon said looking at the couple 

" yes they do, they seems very happy " i said my eyes on them too , at that time i started wondering if i could see myself one day in that position with the man that took my heart not long ago who was now talking to someone else few feet from me, without thinking i took a gulp from the drink in my hand , iwww !! that shit tastes like gasoline i wonder how people drink really . i know he loves me , i know he do , but he never and say again never talks about the future or say that we will do this or do that when we are married  !! he never even talks about plans , any kind of fucking planes !! sometimes i wonder if he is taking this seriously as much as i do . don't get me wrong but i am still a girl and with very old fashioned thinking style and i want to settle someday and have family and i would love to do that with him , but why i get the feeling that he is not into it as much i am.

those idea make me go crazy for a second ther , and without realising i had finished that glass of what ever was that though sure it was something fancy maybe champagne.

suddenly i felt dizzy , holy fuck one glass made me this way , but again i have never drink before so maybe that's why , i excused myself and went to the bathroom to wash my hand and try to shake that dizziness out of me.

Donghae's pov 

y/n was talking with yesung hyung and siwon when i was forced to talk with some assholl how was discussing  about some stuff from work and i obviously didn't like it , yesung hyung and siwon were the only ones that i trusted y/n with , i know she is safe and comfortable with but still i kept my eye on  her .

for a slip second i looked when she was standing and she no longer was there , i excused myself ,and went there

" hyung where is y/n " i said worried 

" she went to bathroom she will be back in second dont worry " hyung said but still i felt weird , i waited for few minutes than i decided to go look for her , i went around the house looking for the fucking bathroom and when i finally found it , it was empty , and at that moment i knew something is wrong , i grabbed my phone