12.I am sorry

i woke up to find Donghae by my side and he looked so peaceful , i wonder what he thinks about what i did last nigh because i practically refused his kiss saying that i was tired .he didn't say anything but i can see it all in his eyes , he did a lot of talking  with his eyes .

i had a mixture of feeling , a part of me did believe in what he told me , other parts of me did not and wanted to make him suffer and make him go through the pain that my beloved sister must've gone through .Lee Donghae you like a designed misery jur for me in this lifetime , i keep falling for you and hating you at the same time .

i was making breakfast when i felt a couple of gentle hand wrapped around my waist , he was hugging me from the back and his head was in my neck , and he started plating small  kisses there and on my ear too

" good morning puppy"

i turned and i wrapped my both hands around his neck and i pulled him closer to me , my lips touching his and i started kissing him in way i have never done before , i was bold and needy.i licked his lips and he was taken aback by my sudden action  because he didn't expect it at all then he started kissing me back more passionately and the kiss turned into a heated makeout .

suddenly i pushed him so hard and grabbed his shirt and looked straight into his eyes 

" don't you ever dare touch  me againlee donghae "

i am sorry 

his eyes wided in disbeleive and confusion 

" dont you dare touch me when you are still thinking about her " 

i could see it all in his eyes ,i told you his eyes spoke for him a lot  , they were mesmerizing 

" if your not fully mine  then don't touch me .the day you take her out of your mind and heart come back to me , i will be waiting for you"and i turned my back at him

i a really sorry Donghae 

" now please leave "

he stood there  not saying a word then left and after a few moment i heard the door close assuring that he has left the apartment.

i was a bit late for work , donghae was already in his office 

y/n you need to do this , you need to be strong, if you truly want the truth to be reviled.

i went to his office 

" good morning sir , i am sorry i am a bit late , i was s-"

" please go bore someone else with your story of your incompetence"

ouch !! that hurts  

"go inform everyone that we will have a general meeting this afternoon , and i need to see the final results today, now leave "

ok Mr devil , i deserved that !  but if you're gonna play this game  , lets do it the right way , shall we !

Donghae didn't speak to me the whole day not even once , and when the time for the meeting came i went to the bathroom and adjusted my make up , wind red lipstick and cat eyeliner i knew he was weak for that shit , and i made my way to the meeting hall , when i went there i spotted Donghae first sitting in his chair  with that evil arrogant look on his face and one raisedeyebrow  as usual scanning everyone that come in .i looked around and i saw mark from the accounting department , he was a sweet and kind man and he was always very polite with me , i went to say hello to him .

the meeting didn't start yet and Donghae was having a side chat with one of the managers , i shaked hands with Mark and i was checking up with him on how he was doing and i was smiling and laughing on purpose and i could see from the corner of my eye that Donghae was on fire , if his eyes were a weapon Mark would be dead by now, but i didn't care  because this was my intention from the beginning .