17.Between the lines

lee donghae grandmother , Mrs lee was worried and scared because she knew something neither of her grandchildren knew , she was truly afraid for y/n's life from her psychotic grandchild Mina .

Mina's mental health was deteriorating as the time goes by , she was  just a normal girl but her love and obsession for donghae became  worst and her grandmother could do nothing , she couldn't just put her in mental institution , her family reputation  would be in danger although she tried it , but Mina's condition  got worse  when donghae met that girl in college and fell for her  , at first Mrs Lee didn't give it much importance because she though maybe it's just a  phase and donghae will leave her eventually , but when Mina found out about her cousin's new relationship she went wild and started losing it , Mrs LEE was going to  interfere to protect that girl but she was too late because Mina had already  goten ride of her , and of course she knew Mina was the one who killed suhyun but she could never give her up , she is one of her her hiers , it was a dark time , donghae was devastated and depressed , and he thought that is was an accident a pure bad luck , just his faith ,  but the truth  was his cousin's doings .

Mrs Lee did what was in her mind right ,what every grandmother would do for her grandchildren , she protected Mina and hided all her sin , she was fighting on two side , in one there was donghae shattered and lost in his grief  and the other side there was her Mina who was completely out of her mind driven by jealousy and madness .

suhyun was murdered , that's the truth that donghae didn't know , still he hated Mina , but there was something else hidden between line , secret words only few knew of , the truth that was concealed and it would  have never been reviled  if Mina didnt do what she did .

* * * * 

y/n pov

few days passed and i still couldn't feel at ease , it was like i was waiting for a disaster to happen ,having the feeling that i was gonna fell from the edged  to the unknown . 

of course i went to work , i am not the type of person that  leave my job just because someone  is threatening me  , i would never do it , although donghae begged me to stay home but no i can't , especially now , that everyone knows we are together , and got rid of my complex and i was confident enough to face everyone and not be afraid or ashamed because simply i was in love and i didn't choose the person i loved it just happened and i wasn't doing anything wrong , and if they think they own me then let them be , anyways no one was feeding me i took care of myself and i deserve to be happy at last , if i can say i was at anycase .

today donghae received an invitation for Mr cho son's engagement party , Mr cho was  known scholar and leading man in education system developing  in the country and Donghae's company had some partnership with them , i wasn't' sure if he wanted to go , after delivering it to him , Donghae kept looking at  it in interesting way 

" Mr LEE u seemes amused !" i asked him

he lifted his head and smiled 

" that bastard is getting married i can't believe it " and he laughed 

" why is that ?" 

" kyuhyun is getting married !! something is wrong with this world " and he kept laughing " wait until siwon hear about this "

i naturally started laughing with him

" you know y/n this guy is a crazy motherfucker i wonder how he got sain all of sudden like this "

" so you are going or not ?" 

" of course i will go , we are going to go " and he  winked at me !! great now i have another party to go to!! gosh i hate it , can i like skip it or something , this all rich people things are not my style .