A shadow looms over Dipper and it turns out to be Robbie. "Any of you dorks seen Wendy around?" He grabs some of Mabel's cotton candy and flexes his legs out, talking about the new jeans he wanted Wendy to check out. Ew.

He's starting to piss you off. First, he takes some of your sister's cotton candy without asking. That cotton candy could've been yours and he took it with his own filthy hands! And now he wants Wendy to check out his ass; he's alluding to something sexual with her! He's crossed the line.

You crack your knuckles and grip onto one of your fingerless gloves to stop yourself from pummeling him into the ground. You're glaring hard at Robbie and you're sure that it's enough to turn him to stone. There is a dangerous and dark aura coming from you. Robbie's too busy flexing and showing off his butt to the world to notice.

You're so angry you barely notice the glowing red streaks appearing on your veins. The good thing is that your trench coat is covering your arms, but your fingerless gloves aren't doing a great job of covering your fingers. You feel tingling and a numbing sensation in your hands. At least it's not pain like last time. Your left eye starts to twitch and burn. Well, I guess you can cross the pain part out now. Your left eye is throbbing and you're in immense pain. However, you try not to show it. This cannot happen here. Nobody can find out.

You close your left eye and keep your hands in your pocket. You might as well just throw an eye patch on and call yourself a pirate. Maybe you'd be an act in Stan's mystery shack.

Robbie leaves to look for Wendy and smashes into your brother on purpose. You would've done something if it weren't for your throbbing left eye and glowing veins. What would people say if they saw this? You could possibly go to the hospital forever or become a guinea pig in some scientist's experiment.

"I'm gonna go... get more cotton candy. Just for you," you say to Mabel as an excuse to leave without any suspicions.

"But I already have one... Okay, he's gone," Mabel turns to Dipper with a worried expression. "Do you think (Y/N) is alright? He's been spacing out more than usual and has been more distanced. Do you think it's me?"

"Mabel, of course it's not you, definitely not you. I think he's dealing with some heavy stuff, but you know how he is. He keeps everything to himself. Sometimes I think he'll explode if he keeps this up. If you want we can try to talk to him later." Dipper states, now worried for his brother's well-being.

Mabel gives him a small smile. "Okay, we can try but let's avoid the argument this time."

They both give a nod of agreement, parting ways: Dipper off to find Wendy and Mabel off to get herself a pig.

*****

You didn't even need to go to the bathroom. All you needed to do was relax your nerves and cool down a bit. Walking around helped. The pain was gone.

You walked to the cotton candy stand since you might as well get one since that is what you told Mabel. Walking there, you bump into a tall red-head by the name of 'Wendy.' How cliché. The world loves you bumping into her. It was probably one of the worst times to see her since the pain recently stopped and you were in no mood for a chat. Your weird-ability-thing (you don't exactly know what to call it) drained a plethora of your energy.

"There you are, I've been searching the whole fair for you. You've been avoiding me, haven't you? You should feel guilty," Wendy snaps at you but you know she's joking. You can tell that her anger was another story, one you have never experienced or would ever want to experience. You already know what she's capable of doing with an ax and you've really become accustomed to using all your body parts. You enjoy them staying together in one piece.

"I don't have time to feel guilty," You honestly reply because it's true. You weren't trying to avoid her on purpose, but you were so caught up in everything that you completely forgot to meet up with her. That's weird since you did remember in the morning. You blame it one Robbie for making you angry and causing you to forget the real objective for today: to keep Wendy company. It's actually to keep Robbie company too but there was no way in hell you were going to be spending alone time with him. You'd rather be stuck in the same room as both Pacifica and Gideon.

Wendy takes a good look at you, not even being subtle about it. She takes in the sight of your slightly reddened, irritated eyes and disheveled appearance. She also takes notice of how you shoved your hands in your pockets as soon as you bumped into her. A normal person would put their hands up to try and prevent themselves from bumping into somebody. Instead, you put them into your pockets and freely opened your arms to the collision. "Have you... been crying?" She regrets it as soon as it came out. She didn't think before she spoke.

"No, there's no reason to," you harshly reply.

There's a thick and awkward silence, eyes darting everywhere. It's like a game. Every few seconds you glance at her, then look away and you do the same thing. Wendy also copies, but she glances only when you're not looking. You both don't want the other to catch them looking so it keeps up as a pattern for a minute or two.

You've never experienced this with Wendy before and you never expected yourself to since she was known as the chill and laid-back one. She was never awkward and you couldn't remember a time when she was stuck on not knowing what to say. There's a part of you that likes this new side of Wendy, only because she feels like a regular human being. She has awkward moments too and it's not only you who has these moments with her. Now, she can kind of feel how you do when she puts you in this kind of situation.

You clear your throat. "Umm, I should go. Mabel will die if she doesn't get her cotton candy and we can't stay taking peaks at each other forever." You turn your heel and begin to walk until Wendy stops you with a hand to the shoulder.

It's always the hand on the shoulder. Damn. The spot where her hand once was is now tingling and the lump from last time somehow reappeared in your throat.

"Here, just give it back to me later," she gives you the folded piece of paper with the code in the language you couldn't decipher. She avoids eye contact and you can see a small blush appearing on her cheeks. Cute. Wait, not cute. "I... trust you," she has a hard time allowing these words to come out her mouth and you can tell she's trying her best not to stutter. "Come back later." This time, she turns on her heel and leaves.

You feel confidence begin to make its way up your chest and your heart begins to swell. A smirk creeps its way onto your face. It feels good to make Wendy Corduroy blush instead of the other way around.

You make your way down to that abandoned shop, taking the same route Wendy showed you last time.

There was actually a lot more than this but I'm too tired to type anymore and I thought this was enough for today. Part 2 to this chapter will come out tomorrow. Please comment ( I love feedback) on mistakes, how the story is so far, etc.

Find me on:

Tumblr- www.tumblr.com/blog/heyitscris (anime blog)

DeviantArt- crisdiaz07.deviantart.com/

I love you if you read this far <3