"What the fuck just happened?!" Bakugo questioned, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I dunno, but it sounds like somebody is doing this to (y/n)." Kirishima added.

"Poor (y/n)." Mineta sobbed, scared for the young girl.

Back inside the house, the female sibling threw her arms around the older male, pulling him into a sad, desperate hug. She released her grip and he plopped down onto the sofa beside her.

"He's done something bad." The teacher finally broke the silence and this time, she didn't disagree with him. "(Y/n), ring him. Contact him. Anything. I need to speak to him."

She picked up her phone that was neatly left on the side, by Mina. Searching for the man's number, she quickly rang it, once it had been found. Shouta had a look of hopefulness in his eye, as the phone began ring. The hopefulness turned to shock within a millisecond as the girl slowly slid the phone down, her jaw dropping slightly. She stated blankly at the screen, unable to process the words presented. She squinted at the screen and refused to believe the words, 'invalid number'.

"N-no way- I contacted him yesterday-"

"He's now a threat and I won't allow him to come anywhere near you." Shouta declared, standing up from the sofa and walking up the stairs. "It's 10pm so go to bed now. It's been a long day."

(Y/n) nodded her head before running to her room. She had waited a while, for her brother to fall asleep. She switched on the night light that was placed on her bedside table.

"I just need to be like Tokoyami." The girl whispered to herself. "Find it within me."

Crossing her legs and closing her eyes, she focused as hard as she could on finding the shadow quirk that had earlier caused her to fall through the floor.

"I don't know where this power has come from, but I'm going to use it to protect the people I love." She smiled to herself, before opening her eyes to notice the white light glowing on her right side and a dark aura emitting from her left.

"I did it!" She quietly cheered. "Now I just need to work out the other ones."

'02:28' was displayed across her digital clock. Shouta opened her room door, to check up on the girl, who was fast asleep. She was sat on the floor, with her arms and head resting on her bed.

"I couldn't protect you again, (y/n)." Shouta whispered, his voice barely audible. He gritted his teeth at the thought of Akira. "I'll try my best to protect you from now on. But you've gotten so strong. I'm so proud of you."

He smiled to himself, before taking the girl in his arms and placing her down on the bed, with the blanket over her.

(Y/n) usually wouldn't have been satisfied by the short five hours of sleep, but strangely, this time she felt great. Like she had achieved something big.

"Shouta, shall we get going?" (Y/n) happily suggested.

"Someone's eager today." Shouta chuckled, patting the girl on the head. "Let's go."

(Y/n) was extremely fond of the location of the new house. It was so close to school, it may as well be considered part of the campus. It was especially good for rainy days, such as the one they were currently experiencing. She walked with a bounce in her step, trying her best to contain her sad thoughts of Akira at the back of her mind.

"I just need to head to the staff room, so I'll see you in class." Her brother waved, before walking another way.

(Y/n) entered the classroom and was the last student in. She smiled while eavesdropping on the conversations about the sports festival occurring in the room.