|16|

"I'm in love with you, (y/n)"

Shinsou's words were ringing in the young girl's ear. She stepped backwards, startled from his confession.

Shinsou stepped forward to fill the gap, his right hand gracefully moving to form a loose hold around the side of her neck, his thumb slowly brushing her cheek.

"I-" The girl began to speak, before falling to the ground, holding her head that was throbbing aggressively at the time. The metallic taste of blood filled her mouth as she bit her tongue, to stop her screaming from the agonising pain.

"(Y/n)!" Shinsou yelled, crouching on the ground to hold her in his arms. "Someone help!"

His wishes didn't go unanswered. Within a split second, her friends ran out from the bush.

"(Y/n)!" They all screamed in unison - including Bakugo. "What should we do?!"

"Call Aizawa..." She was barely able to mumble out as she pointed to her pocket. "Quick."

Mina removed the phone and unlocked it, before scrolling through the contacts, searching for her brother.

"I can't find it! I don't know his first name!" Mina admitted, desperately searching through the phone.

"Well look harder, stupid acid bitch!" Bakugo spat, as he watched (y/n) in pain. "Brainwashing freak, what the fuck did you do to her?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Hitoshi defended, holding onto (y/n)'s hand.

"Shouta." (Y/n) said, spitting out the red liquid in her mouth in the process.

"Shouta?! I've got it!" Ashido cheered, half-heartedly.

"Wait! It would be quicker, if we brought her to him!" Kirishima suggested, picking up the girl into his arms. "Ashido, find her address. She moved house, so I don't know where she lives anymore."

"That way." The girl grumbled, pushing herself past her limits, to point in the direction of her home. Kirishima nodded and began to run in that direction, with everyone else following. Mina continued to find the specific location of her home.

"She lives with Sensei, so it should be near school, right, (y/n)?" Kaminari deducted, gaining a weak thumbs up from the limp girl.

"I found the address!" Ashido cheered, running faster to lead the group. Fortunately, the siblings' home wasn't too far from her their current location.

"Sensei! Open up! It's urgent!" Mineta yelled, between his gasps for breath as he banged on the door.

"Why are you here-" Shouta groaned loudly, from inside.

"IT'S (Y/N), DAMMIT!" Bakugo yelled, punching the door. The students heard the door unlock from the inside, before it had opened, exposing a bandage-less Aizawa. His eyes widened at the sight of his sister, who was on the verge of consciousness, at the time. Quickly, he led the group of students to the living room, where they placed down (y/n). Without hesitation, he activated his quirk, easing her from the pain.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Tsuyu asked, tilting her head.

"I-I'm okay now, thanks to you guys." (Y/n) chuckled, as she propped herself onto her elbows. Her smile turned into a pitiful expression, after turning to her brother. "Shouta-"

"I'm going to kill him-"

"Guys, it's getting late now. You should get home." (Y/n) suggested, but her eyes almost begging. "Thank you again, for your help."

"Y-yeah, r-rest well, (y/n). See you tomorrow!" Kaminari smiled. The group waved, before nervously taking their leave.

"Bye, (y/n)." Shinsou said as he smiled a pitiful smile.