|17|

The first day of the internships had fallen upon the students quickly. (Y/n) hadn't discussed her decisions with the others much, but she knew that her choices were ones that she wouldn't regret. She doubted anyone would pick the same choice as herself, but was afraid that her decisions could have potentially hurt the feelings of a fellow Class A student.

Stood in a crowd, were all of the 1-A students, at the train station, where they would begin to split off. They all said their goodbyes for the week, before walking in different directions. As (y/n) hugged the costume case against her body, she sighed with relief, after noticing that none of the other students had accepted the same offer.

The small girl hummed as she walked through the streets, keeping her eyes wide open to find the building. She was in an unfamiliar, overpopulated area of the city and had no idea what the building would be like. Carefully, she read every sign, praying that she wouldn't miss it. She didn't want to be late on her first day, nor did she want to create a bad reputation - especially with the hero she had chosen to work with. Finally, she found it. It was almost impossible to miss. The girl's jaw dropped at the scale of the building. From afar and up close, the luxurious building would produce the image of a five star hotel, or anything at that standard.   The modern architecture of the building was enough to make the teen girl swoon. She entered the large building and had no choice but to ask for assistance to find the hero within the labyrinth of a building. Anxiously, (y/n) knocked on the large door, before hearing a deep 'come in'.

"Hello, sir! Sorry I'm late - this area is extremely unfamiliar, so-"

"(Y/n)?" A memorable voice called out. The girl's eyes travelled around the room, first meeting the hero's, then the furniture and finally, the eyes of her classmate.

"Shouto?!" The girl gasped after noticing the boy. "You decided to come here too?!"

The boy smiled and nodded at (y/n), before turning to face his father with a glare.

"Welcome, Aizawa (y/n). It's a pleasure to have you here." Endeavor smirked. "Why don't you go get ready? We'll be going out."

(Y/n) nodded obediently, before leaving the office, to find a nearby bathroom.

"What are you planning?" The younger Todoroki questioned, once he knew that the girl was too far to hear.

"Shouto, I just took advantage of the fact that I could put through two offers." His father chuckled, causing Shouto to shake his head.

"Tell me the truth." The teen demanded, ensuring his tone wasn't too rude.

"You saw her performance at the sports festival. Her quirks are quite impressive, don't you think?" Endeavor asked. "I see a lot of potential in her - as a pro hero, and as your future wife."

Shouto felt his blood boil, from being both flustered and angry.

"I'd never force a quirk marriage onto (y/n)." He stated. "I care about her too much to do so."

"Oh? It seems you've already taken interest in her." The pro chuckled.

"I'm not going to deny that, but I'll have to refuse any of your suggestions that interfere with my relationship with her." Shouto explained, turning to walk out the office. "When it comes to (y/n), I'll only ever act upon mutual feeling and agreements. I'm going to get ready now. Please excuse me."

Todoroki left the room, only to bump into the distracted girl.

"Oh, sorry, Shouto! I didn't see you there." She smiled, stepping to the side to allow him to walk by. He returned the smile, before observing her. She wore a dark, high-low trench coat that extended to her calves, but exposed her legs. Beneath the coat, she wore shorts, which were barely visible, due to the design of the coat, with long boots that met her knees.