Chaper 1

I woke up very sore and very hungry, I look over to my alarm clock and see that it's 4:30 a.m. I get up and change into some nike leggings and a tank top. I go put my running shoes, and head down stairs. I get my hoodie from the couch, and head outside. I walk to the park and do some stretches.

I look at my watch it's 5:30, I run back home and it's still dark out. I go upstairs to my room and go strait to the shower. As I'm standing there, letting the warm water hit me, my mom comes in my room.

" honey"
" I'm in the bathroom"

My mom walks to the bathroom and says
"You left Your phone in the couch I put it to charge for you"

"Thanks mom"

I finish my shower and change for school. I look at my alarm and it reads 6:40. I put on black ripped jeans and a white v-neck shirt with a red and black checkered flannel. I put my white high top converse and go down stairs.

" smells good mom"

" well we're having chocolate chip pancakes!!"

I gave her a hell yah look and she laughed.

" good morning baby"

"Good Morning"

I forgot to mention that I have two moms. Long story short my mom no longer found interest in men and started dating her best friend Adriana. I don't mind though. I told my mom as long as she's happy then I have no problem with it.

~~

I finished eating and kissed my moms goodbye. I grab my backpack and my key chain. I'm out the door and into my car. But I was about to drive off when I forgot my phone. I get out of my car and run back in. I get my phone and dial my best friend.

Phone call:

"Heyyy bishh"

"Hey, im on my way to go get you so be ready"

" Kay"

End of phone call

~~

My best friend is Rosa. She's a sour patch. I pull up to her drive way and she gives me the "hurry up" look.

" okay yes I know I'm a little late, but there was traffic"

" mhmmm"

" I'm serious"

" did you hear that the throw back is today"

" I thought that was this Friday"

" nope it's today and we're going"

" ro "
" no buts no ughts no coconuts, your going el you hardly even go out and all you do is study"

" I'll think about it"

"Good"

" now get off or we're going to be late!"