Kimi Räikkönen - 'Do you know where she is?' {part 2}

A/N: Hey guys! This is part 2 of 'Do you know where she is?' I've been working on it for weeks. I had so many ideas but well, you know how it is... You can't write everything! ;) 

Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this one! :) 

@sebfive and @KatyyZz : Thank you for asking for part 2 :) 

Btw: Requests are open! You can ask me anything! (: 

Part 2 

Friday afternoon had been pretty stressful. Because of Kimi Räikkönen and his 'oh-so-nice' gesture, everybody had asked you who you were to the Iceman.

'Just... nobody,' you answered, smiling slightly.

What could you say? A friend? No. An acquaintance? Nope. His girlfriend? God, definitely not. FP2 was almost over and you actually could not wait to be over. You never thought you would wait for a F1 weekend to be over but right now you were.

You tried not to roll your eyes or to glare angrily at the people and journalists looking at you. You were the only one in the family area in the whole garage. Sebastian Vettel's girlfriend had not come to the Italian Grand Prix nor his parents and Kimi Räikkönen had not invited anyone it seemed... well, except you but you were not someone close to him.

The weather was not great this afternoon. It was windy and a bit cold. You shivered and realised that you had forgotten your jacket in the Sauber garage. You sighed and thought: 'Thank you, Mr. Räikkönen for taking me away and making me forget my stuff.'

You looked around you and saw Kimi's PR, Stefania. Of course, when you stood up, everybody looked at you. That was a fail then. After a few seconds, you walked towards Stefania and asked:

'Excuse me, do you think I can get my stuff back from Sauber? I forgot my jacket. I suppose I can't walk along the pit lane to get there, right?'

Stefania smiled and nodded.

'Yeah, you better go through the paddock but...' she hesitated.

'Yes?' you asked, gently.

'Well, free practice is almost over, can you wait just a bit?'

'Hm... Why? I'm really freezing over there. I'd just like to grab my jacket.'

'Oh wait, I can give you one!' she told you.

'Oh no, please I don't want to bother you! I'll have to get my jacket back eventually, you know,' you laughed.

Stefania was desperately trying to find a reason to make you stay because she did not think that Kimi would be very happy if you went away again.

She heaved a sigh when you both saw Kimi's car coming back to the garage.

Your eyes shot wide open and you started to panic. 'Oh god, not him. I need to get out,' you thought.

The mechanics were rushing for the car and the garage looked amazed. You took this as an opportunity and left before anyone could notice.

When you reached the exit of the garage, you were hit by a wave of cold.

'Damn, it's really freezing!' you muttered.

You did not wait any second and quickly walked towards Sauber's entry. Once you reached it, you stopped for a moment. What if they kicked you because they did not recognise you? But at the same time, you had a VIP pass around your neck. You took a deep breath and entered. You would explain the circumstances and everything would be alright. Nobody would look at you... well, at least you hoped.