Chapter: Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

“Well then follow me,” He started on his way back out the door and the four of us followed him. We were taken down the elevator by a amused Harry and then brought in front of the doors that led to the breakfast hall. “Close your eyes.”

“Close our eyes!” Piper shouted.

“Yes, close them, close them,” He rushed us and we did what we were told. After a few seconds, he said “Walk forward.”

Blind, us four girls walked forward.

“Stop,” He said. “Open your eyes.”

In front of me, the breakfast hall was completely made-over. Balloons, food, streamers and a room full of one direction related people was all I could see. 

“What the hell is the for?” I hugged, Harry shocked. 

“It’s a goodbye party for you girls, like I said…”

“Well, I was thinking more of a nice dinner or something. Not a full blown party!”

“Do you like it?”

“Of course I like it. You outdid yourself again, Styles,” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Anything for my baby.” He grinned on my lips, continuing to kiss, someone starting the blaring music. I was quickly reminded that, Harry and I weren’t alone when Zayn and Niall came buzzing by, spraying the two of us with silly string. We couldn’t let them get away with that.

With the party it was like all my worries were gone. I was surrounded by my favorite people. Zayn was chasing Louis around, with Piper on his back. Niall kept coming back for more alcohol. Eleanor and Lottie were dancing with the security guards and Harry, Liam and I played poker with the band. 

“Is everyone drunk except, Lottie and I?” Piper had run up to me after she got away from Zayn and Louis. I quickly grabbed my drink and hid it in my lap.

“They’re just having fun, Pips.”

“Does that mean I can have fun too?”

“Depends on what kind of fun you’re talking about,” My eyes widened. It didn’t help the boys all went into a drunken laughing fit. This wasn’t helping my case, in showing my thirteen year old she shouldn’t drink. She ran off before I could finish my discussion.

“No drinking, Piper!” I yelled after her.

“Don’t worry. I’m not planning on it. You should all see yourselves,” She screamed back. I had only had about two cups. I wasn’t too drunk, I could still comprehend what was going on. Taking a look around the room, Piper was right. It was all a bunch of wasted adults. I was underage and wasn’t setting a good example for Piper. It was my last night…she’ll understand later.

“I love you, I love you, I love you…” A wasted sent kisses down my neck.

“I love you to, babe.”

“Dance with me.”

“Dance?”

“Yes, yes, dance,” Harry said standing up, taking a little trip over the chair.

“Careful,” I stood up. Harry took me into his arms, slow dance style even though it was an upbeat song. We swayed nicely, matching the song quite perfectly. Harry’s beautiful eyes found mine in the dim light.

“You look so gorgeous,” He told me.

“Are you always this nice when your drunk?”

“This isn’t my drunk side talking. That’s the truth.”

“Well thank you, sweetie,” I caressed his cheek. His lips found mine for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. When his hands got touchy, I grabbed them. “We’re in a room full of people, Harry.”

“They aren’t looking,” He glanced around innocently.

“Control yourself.”

“Let go back to the room. Okay?”

“And leave everybody?”

“Nobody will notice, please,” Harry pulled me into him, like it was impossible for him to wait. 

“Fine,” I agreed. We took a bottle of liquor from the batch and slipped out of the party room and desperately ran up the steps. When we got into the safety of our room I was quickly embraced by Harry. “Just a second,” I pleaded with him, as I tried to open the bottle but it was nearly unachievable with a touchy Harry. He let me go, kicked of his shoes, yanked his shirt off and landed on the bed waiting for me. I poured the glasses, tossed my heels and sat myself on top of Harry facing him. He sat up, wrapping an arm around me to keep me from falling backwards. He took the glass from me and together we sent passionate kisses and giggles in between sips. 

“I’m going to miss you more than anything,” Harry said, setting his glass on the ground when he was finished. I placed my down there as well, my hands free to cuddle up with him.

“I’m going to miss you, too. Promise me, the minute I leave we will schedule a time for me to come and visit again.”

“I promise. I won’t be able to last long, with out you,” He shared. I sighed and pulled his face close to mine again and tangled my fingers through his curls as the ability to resist each other was no longer capable.