The End: For Ever and Always

He immediately recognizes the red ponytails from Isabel and the beautiful blond hair of Farlan, his best friends. Levi stares numb at their bodies, their eyes who were once so shiny and full of life, are now staring dead towards the ground. Flashbacks of the past flash by, he remembers every single one with them. The most important one was the way how they met.

''Dude, here are you going? You can't fight them alone!!'' He ignored the  people who tried to stop him and kept on walking towards the 2 bullies who were kicking a guy with freckles, his boyfriend layed knocked out onto the floor, bleeding out of several wounds. ''Oi, you 2... stop it.'' The two taller male stopped kicking their victim, the blonde one started smirking and chuckled quietly. ''Who are you.. aren't you a little bit too small to fight? Get out before we also kick you into a hospital''. The 2 people, a girl and a boy, watched with mixed feelings to the scene in front of them. Erwin, his boyfriend leaned against a tree, totally not afraid for what could possibly happen to him. He knew Levi for a long time and he knew how strong he was, the raven wouldn't need his help. 

The 2 male dropped the guy with the freckles and slowly walked towards the smaller raven. ''I hope you have a lot of money.. you'll need it''. The blond one threw a punch at Levi, who dodged it easily and kicks down the blonde male, he fell unconscious to the floor. The taller brunet/raven backed off in fear, pulling his friend with him. ''P-please have mercy... I.. We'll leave..'' They both walk away and Erwin walks closer, patting his shoulder. ''Good job, I-'' The girl from earlier started screaming and ran towards him, hugging him tightly. ''You were so strong!!!'' Hanji, one of his other best friends walked together with the other blonde male towards him. ''Good job Levi.'' Hanji smiles and Farlan and Isabel are from that moment best friends together with Levi, Erwin and Hanji.

But now, there are only memories left. Beautiful memories.. yet painful. This one will be forever on his mind.. forever... Levi stands up shakily and stumbles towards Hanji, Eren, Farlan and Isabel. ''They're.. They're dead.. I'm so sorry Levi... I couldn't save them..'' Hanji sobs in his shoulder and the raven pets her, pulling Eren on his lap. ''I'm sorry too...'' 

After a while, the police rush in and take the bodies from their friends with them. Hanji and Levi with Eren in his arms, walk out of the room, seeing a beautiful sun going down, two birds flying by.

 Hanji and Levi with Eren in his arms, walk out of the room, seeing a beautiful sun going down, two birds flying by

5 months later: 

Levi stands on the altar and sees Eren walking closer in a beautiful suite, gorgeous as ever. After a lot of words from the priests, it's their turn to kiss each other. Levi turns towards Eren and smiles slightly, looking into his beautiful eyes. ''Levi Ackerman, do you take Eren Jaeger as your husband?'' ''Yes'' The priest turns towards Eren and asks him the same question, receiving the same answer as Levi gave to him. ''Levi Ackerman, You may kiss your husband.'' All the people in the room cheer as Levi kisses Eren passionately. Hanji runs towards Levi and hugs him tightly, sobbing in his suit. ''C-congratulations Levi! You too Eren, and the best of luck!'' Eren smiles but it changes to shock when he notices his best blond friend standing there in front of him. ''A-Armin... You were able to come... I...-'' He gets speechless and Armin giggles, hugging his friend tightly. ''Hanji asked me in secret when you were on a walk with Levi, I wanted to surprise you..'' Levi looks at the blonde and smiles at him, giving him a hand. ''You must be Armin, Nice to meet you. I'm Levi Ackerman, Eren's husband''. Eren smiles happily by hearing these words and hugs all 3 of them at the same time. 

6 hours later:

After this long but great day, Eren and Levi lay in bed together, listening to each others breathing. ''I'm so happy that we're finally married me now... Finally... I wish you could celebrate this with... with... Isabel and Farlan.. Can we let Hanji live with us together?'' Levi nods and pulls Eren in a kiss. ''Of course... That bitch can't live alone.. her house would explode in a second''.  Eren chuckles and hugs Levi tightly, and lived happily ever after.