Love at First Sight (Chapter 5)

Jennifer's POV:

I'm here at the airport waiting to meet up with a mutual friend; my best friends old friend harry, who i've talked to for a few weeks on Facebook with because my best friend is no where to be found.

I thought to myself, I'm here in New Orleans.. Why?

I'm leaving, This is Crazy. Just as i was about to ask for a ticket back to New York, I saw him; a guy with light brown hair, black jeans, and a blue cardigan.. Strangely I recognized him although barely, he hasn't showed me too many pictures of him just about 2 including the profile picture of him.

Not gonna lie he looks handsome.

He came right to me like he was shocked and had something important to tell me and said "JENNIFER!"

I paused.

"Okay, sorry yes I know this is a little weird right now but I just wanted to tell you that I haven't seen Leah anywhere, so i thought she came back to New York, do you know where she is?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and seemed to be getting a little bit mad

"no, she isn't with me.. she came here remember? but more importantly the question is why did you tell me to come here?"

He smirked and laughed quietly "okay fine.. You want the truth?"

"yes. The truth" I replied back instantly

"Okay.. So I called you here because... I wanted to see you"

"You what??!????!!?" I yelled at him

He just smiled.

I wanted to be mad right now but honestly it is a little bit funny. And anyways I did want to come here.

I laughed and smiled back.

Harry's POV:

The truth is I'm really bored and Leah doesn't seem to be really interested in talking to me and she's been shopping all day everyday since she came here to New Orleans, so I told Jennifer to come here so I can have someone to hang out with, Jennifer and I have been talking on Facebook for a while so I thought it be cool to see her.

I drive to the airport to pick her up, it was pretty easy to find Jennifer because she's just the most gorgeous girl ever, she has this rich, light brown base colour hair with honey and golden blond Balayage highlights. She wore this astonishing red dress and she was a pure beauty.

She seemed mad at my idea but eventually she didn't mind

"So do you want to come to my place?" I ask her hoping she says yes so I don't sound so pathetic.

she thought for a minute before answering

"Um, you know.. I can't stay for long but I w-"

I interrupted her "just for a little please, you're here anyways and I won't kill you" I joked.

"Okay. Fine but where's Leah?"

oh my god.. I actually don't know where Leah is, I was sure that she would've been with Jennifer but now that she's not, I don't know where the hell she is.

I didn't know how to respond so I just lied "she's at her hotel, don't worry"