"What do you mean obsessed with Jack? How's that possible?", he jokes.

"Good question. I don't know, they met when he was like 9 because Jack and Rian picked me up from my house for tour and ever since then he's been crazy about it. He constantly asks about Jack and stuff. Sometimes it makes me think he's in love with him or something.", I chuckle.

"That would be so strange.", Awsten points out.

I nod in agreement.

"What time are you going?", he asks.

"Well I have to be there by 5, so I'm gonna leave when I wake up. And I'll be back the next morning."

"Can I come with you?", he asks.

"Of course.", I smile at him.

For another hour or two we just talk about anything and then Otto and Geoff walk in.

"We're pooped. Gonna sleep.", Awsten says rubbing his eyes like a kid.

"Alright. Goodnight you crazy kids.", Otto says making me laugh.

Awsten leads me back to his bunk and we climb into it.
It's so weird. I'm pretty sure I've only been in his bunk once but it's so comfortable and it already feels like I belong here.

It smells like mint and vanilla.
Just like him.

The scent makes me relax more and I begin to grow tired.

"Goodnight baby, i love you.", Awsten says pulling me towards him to give me a kiss.

My heart flutters.
"Goodnight, I love you too."

That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

The next thing I know I'm waking up to Anarchist by YUNGBLUD.

I roll over and turn my phone alarm off.
It's 10am and our flight leaves in an hour.
I'm surprised we got seats next to each other considering we ordered his ticket while we were sitting on the couch last night.

"Aws, wake up. We have to leave soon.", i shake him slightly.

He surprisingly wake up easily and seems to be in a good mood.

"Waking up to you starts my day off great, let's never stop doing it, yeah?"

hey yallll
hopefully u didn't die because of the cliffhanger, here's your answer!
butttt there's actually a reason as to why I'm doing an authors note!!!
i realized that some of you may not be from my other book (waterparks imagines/preferences shameless self promo ;) ) and I though that I should tell y'all a little about me:)
If you care to know me, keep reading
if not, that's cool too

alrighty
my name is rlly long and complicated so just call me rhy
i have a really weird thing ab fanfic, I don't think people who write it are weird but I think I'm weird for writing it, does that make sense? so if you know me irl don't talk to me ab it unless we're friends through my books pls and thank u because I will jump off of a cliff.
my favorite band is waterparks & i really love all time low.
i'm going to warped tour this yearrrr and I'm v excited to finally see parx, if you're going to the Scranton, pa date lmk and we can meet up if u want!
i'm from central Pennsylvania, mainly from the city area's but somehow my family found a very middle of nowhere place in between all of that and I live in a very very very small town in the mountains.
I'm not going to disclose my actual age because I'm rlly young bUT my birthday is in 15 days and I'm more on the older end of my teen years so it's less weird.
i'm single;)))) someone date me
ALSO I love talking to y'all so much, I genuinely appreciate every comment and vote and I will always respond to comments.
If anyone wants/needs to talk, you can always hmu:)