Chapter 5

Demi's Pov: After shopping, Selena dropped me off at my house. When I opened the door, I saw Madison standing there with a huge smile on her face.

Demi: "Uh, madison, are you ok?" She nodded and then ran out the room. Ok then.. I opened my bedroom door and saw my boxes out, I looked at the person who was searching through them and was speechless. The last person I would want to see..

Demi: "Justin..." He quickly turned his head towards me and stopped what he was doing. We just looked at each other for a good 3 minutes. Until he finally said something.

Justin: "Hey D-"

Demi: "What are you doing here?" I snapped at him.

Justin: "I'm sorry...."

Demi: "Yeah, you should be.." I looked down and I saw two legs right infront of me. He pulled me into a hug but I didn't accept it.

Justin: "Look, I really am. I was trying to find a right time to finally catch up with you."

Demi: "Justin, you should've done that when you said you would. When you said you would come back, after a year. But no, two years?"

Justin: "Demi, you don't understand I was wroking on my career, do you not care about that?"

Demi: "NO JUSTIN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME! I'VE WAITED FOR LONGER THAN I SHOULD HAVE AND THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE DONE WITH OUT YOU."

Justin : "DEMI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY ? 'OH I'VE FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND I THINK MY CAREERS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU. IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT?"

Demi: "ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOU JUSTIN, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER AND HERE YOU COME OUT OF NOWHERE BREAKING INTO MY ROOM AND GOING THROUGH MY PERSONAL ITEMS. THE WORLD DOESN'T JUST REVOLVE AROUND YOU YA KNOW. IT REVOLVES AROUND THE ONES WHO CARES ABOUT YOU THE MOST. MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T TALK IF YOU THINK THAT WAY." Great, now I'm crying. I'll bet you I'm looking like a mess right now. Justin just stood there, shocked at what I just said.

Justin: "Then..maybe we shouldn't.." And he slammed my bedroom door after him. He just left me here, crying. This isn't the Justin that I know, or knew at least...