Im coming Home....

Justin's POV : I rented a car and drove to the address that demi lived. I was almost there, but then we had dumbass traffic so I had to wait for over 30 minutes. I finally reached her house and I actually stopped at the store to buy some flowers for her. I got out the car and rang the doorbell, well, here it goes. Then someone opened the door. A little girl. Wait, did Demi have a daughter? I was so confused.

Madison : "OH MY GOD ARE YOU-" and I covered her mouth so no one would know it was 'The Justin Bieber. I kneeled down her height and uncovered her mouth.

Justin: "Shhh." And she kept quiet as soon as I said that.

Madison: "Why are you here?"

Justin: "Because, I'm trying to find this girl named "Demi". Do you know her?" and she nodded.

Madison: "Yeah, she's my older sis."

Justin: "Do you know where she is by any chance?"

Madison: "Yeah, she's at the mall." and then i sighed.

Justin: "Ok, thanks." and i faked a smile and walked back to my car. Just then, Madison ran towards me, and grabbed my arm and stopped me.

Madison: "Wait, You can stay here and wait for her if you want."

Justin: "Really?" I asked hopefully. Maybe there was a chance.

Madison: "Yeah, follow me." and we walked back in the house. Just then, we went upstairs and there was this around 25 year old women in Demi's bedroom.

Tiffany: "Hi Madison...who is this?"

Madison: "Justin Bieber! Can't you believe it! " And Madison smiled as if she was really happy, as if she knew me.

Tiffany : "Oh, are you here for Demi?" and I nodded.

Justin: "Yes ma'm." and I smiled to be polite.

Tiffany: "Oh she'll be here soon, you can just wait here and wait for her." and she smiled and i smiled back and she left with Madison.  I looked around her bedroom and everything seemed to be organized. Just then, I decided to be a little nosy. I set the flowers down on her bed and looked at the box that said "MEMORIES". I opened it and there were pictures of a lot of what im guessing family members. Just then I saw a whole pack of them that said "BEST FRIEND" I took the rubberband off and all of them were me and her. I looked through them and I saw one when we were both sleeping and she was sleeping under me with my arm wrapped around her waist. When we were 14. I wanted to take a couple for memories so i only took some. I needed them, for something. I kept looking through her stuff and i know im nosy. But believe it or not, if you were in here, with no one around, you would go through her stuff too. Just then I heard the door open. I dropped everything and looked at the person who was standing there.

?? : "Justin....?"

Sorry forr the short chapter, I'll update as soon as i can. comment and vote!!!