✝∞Tattooed Heart∞✝

Flashback(2 years ago)

Justin: "Demz, I promise that I'll be back soon. Im only gonna be gone for 1 year. I promise." and he wiped a tear away from her face with his thumb. Demi kept crying because she knew she would miss Justin. Even though they were the best of friends, they never left each other. They were through thick and thin. When Demi got in trouble, Justin was right beside her. When Justin was sick, Demi was right beside him. They would never leave each others side no matter what.

Demi: "But Justinn-n yo-ou ar-rrree gon-na bb-b-ee  go-nnneeee." and she cried some more. Justin just held her tightly and hugged her. She couldn't just give up Justin just like that, it was too hard.

Justin: "Demi, look, listen to me. This is harder for me than it is for you. Leaving you like this is the last thing on earth i would do. But i have no choice. I promise right after the tour I will come back. No matter how hard things get, Promise me, that you don't give up on me. Promise me that, whenever you need me, come to me. And i literally mean get on a plane and run as fast as you can. just know, I'll be there, right next to you. Just you, and me. Okay?" and she nodded and he kissed her forehead. For the rest of the night, they layed together, with Demi in the hands of Justin and his arms around her waist.

∞✝∞✝∞✝∞✝∞✝∞✝∞✝∞✝

After Justin had packed his stuff, he carried Demz to the car, even though she was  asleep. He needed to see her one last time before he left, and leaving her in his house wasn't enough. Demi soon woke up and figured out what happened. Her eyes started to get watery.

Justin: "Don't cry, I will only be gone for 1 year."

Demi: "That's too much. Cant you be gone for 1 day?" she made a pouty face.

Justin: "As much as i want to, i cant." and she looked down. Justin got his bags and suitcases out of the car and headed to the airport.

Demi: "I guess this is goodbye." she said as she tried to put on a smile, a weak smile with her watery eyes, tears running down her face. Justin too, started to get watery eyes. He couldn't bare see Demi like this. They had hugged for a really long time until the flight attendant called, "Miami, Florida, Flight B5."

Justin: "I promise, we'll meet again." and even though they were best friends, Justin leaned forward to Demi, and kissed her. Even though it was only a peck on the lips, to Demi, that meant a lot to her considering that was her first ever kiss.

So I'm writing 4 stories at once, And im happy!!!! I just hope i don't get these stories mixed up. Anyway, comment below and vote. 3 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter!!∞✝