The Start

I don't own the pictures.
Hiya! So this is my second story. My first is female yanderes x shy male neko reader. As you can see, it's sort of a thing with me. Anyway, hope you enjoy this first bit. WARNING: this chapter might be a tad on the long side.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up with a start in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock next to my bed, 3:00 am. Music was blaring out at maximum volume from a party. I looked out my window and looked down to see a few people, 4 to be exact. I saw one running into their caravan, supposedly to go to the toilet. The caravan was facing away from the party. There were 2 people standing next to a barbecue, cooking meat. And finally, there was one sitting on his their motorbike, generally trying to look "badass".

I sighed. This was the fifteenth party in a row, each one waking me up. I just wanted some sleep! Just a few hours to get me going again! I had only gotten 1 and a half hours sleep in the past 2 weeks and 1 day. I looked around. I realised my hands were trembling, preparing for something, but I couldn't think what. I went to the kitchen. My eyes were wide, not with anger, or fear, or anything of that sort. They were wide because I had felt something. Something important. It had just gone. Like that. Nothing.

I went over to a few drawers and searched through all of them. I grabbed a light and easily concealable knife out of the middle drawer. Then I looked around. I had recently made a mask that I thought was really cool. Now it was just another way to cover my face. I went to my wardrobe and took out the mask, then put it on. I also put on a dark blue shirt and a black pair of jeans.

(Now before anyone says anything, I took the outfit and the killing of the killer in the game "Party Hard" which I obviously don't own. I recommend it. It's about killing everyone. It's fun!)

 It's fun!)

( I obviously don't own the art either

( I obviously don't own the art either.)

I went down the stairs of the block of apartments. I quietly went over to the caravan, unnoticed. I slipped inside and stabbed my first victim once in the neck, killing him instantly and all without making a sound.

I left the caravan and went over to the bikes. It was fairly out of the way, and I was sure the other 2 people wouldn't see. I snuck up on my second victim and killed him with one stab to the back of the neck. He didn't make a sound.

I wasn't covered in one drop of blood so I now walked up to the barbecue.

"Oi! What the hell do you want you 9 year old!" said the first of the two.

"N-n-n-nothing... I-I-I-I j-just w-w-wanted t-to s-s-s-s-say h-h-hi. A-a-and f-for th-th-th-the r-r-record, I-i'm 16!" I said as I walked up to the barbecue.

"Well go away! Little runts like you aren't needed here!" Said the second. I pushed her into the fire. The first person was so surprised he couldn't even scream, so he ran. I quickly caught up to him and stabbed him repeatedly in the back of the head. I looked back at the fire. The girl was struggling with her clothes, screaming as she was being cooked alive. I slowly walked up to her. I stabbed her neck, stopping the screaming and killing her.

I still hadn't gotten a single drop of blood on me, so I took of the mask, cleaned the knife on the clothes of the third victim, and walked away. I started towards some more lights that were flashing colourfully. It was a house party. I smiled again as I walked up to it, put my mask on again, and went inside...

Ok... sorry for this chapter being short. This is basically the teaser I put in the first book, to help you decide if you want to read it. Anyway, I'm posting chapter 2 at the same time as this, so you can continue reading. I just wanted to split the chapters accordingly.

Either way, this chapter was only 752 words long.
See you next time! :3(colon three)