My girl first.....

Chapter 8 ;

                   My girl first.....

Marcus

          As I made my way up to diamonds room I heard laughing in the room,  I didn't know whether I should knock or just open the door since her mom told me to go up but I decided knock because I didn't' wanna be rude.

" yeah come in " , I heard diamond said from the other side of the room.  I open the door to find her and whom I assume was Danthony laying on her bed. " heeey Marcus " , diamond said coming getting up to hug me.

  " Marcus this is my best friend Danthony , Danthony this is my new neighbor Marcus I was telling you about ", Diamond said as she let go of me.

I wished that hug lasted a bit longer,  I thought to myself.

" Sup", they both said.  " So he's your best friend not your boyfriend?", Marcus asked making sure

" Yeaah , we've been friends since forever, me and him like brothers and sisters ", diamond said .

Marcus saw how annoyed Danthony looked when she said they was like brothers and sisters, what was that about Marcus thought.

"Oh ight " , Marcus said. " Are we watching the game up here or downstairs?",  Marcus asked.

" We're watching it downstairs, so come on before it start " , Diamond said as she rushed downwards the door.

" Oh and diamond your mom asked if I could stay over for dinner, that's cool with you ? " , Marcus asked.  " Umm yeah that's fine, Danthony are you staying over too? ", Diamond turned around and asked Danthony.

Marcus noticed how Danthony still had the same annoyed look on his face.

" Yeah Monay, I'm staying but I'll meet y'all downstairs I gotta call mom and tell her I'm eating dinner over here ", Danthony answered.

That reminded me that I still didn't call my parents to tell them, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

" Hey dad,  is it cool if I stay for dinner over at diamond house?  " I said over the phone.  " Yeah that's fine,  I'll tell your mom that's is gonna be just us two tonight ", my dad said on the other end.  " Alright, thanks dad ", I said as I hung up the phone.

I exit diamonds room with Danthony following behind me. I decided to start a conversation with Danthony because since he was diamond best friend I was gonna see a lot of him. 

" You play basketball too?", I asked him." I use to but I stopped, I just watch it with diamond because she asked me too", Danthony replied.

I nodded, " why you stopped playing? , I asked. 

   " What's up with the questions bruh? I don't even know you and you asking me shit, just because you hanging with diamond doesn't make us friends" Danthony snapped.

Damn where that came from,  I just asked dude a simple question. " Shit I thought that because I was gonna be dating diamond you and me should be cool " , I replied.

Danthony

   " Shit I thought that because I was gonna be dating diamond you and me should be cool ".  I heard him say.

Did he just say he's gonna be dating diamond ? Diamond was my girl first and I'll be damned if I let this fool take her from me.

Well technically she's not my girl, she's my best friend but she should be my girl I love her and can't see myself with anybody else. I know she didn't know how felt about her but I plan on telling her soon,  I'm just scared that she won't feel the same way.