Chapter Eight

ALEXI'S P.O.V

My mouth dropped open in shock.
In front of me was my dimpled, curly-haired, green-eyed brother, HARRY STYLES!!!

He smirked at me. "I know I'm good looking but you don't need to stare."

I feel my face turn red. But not because he was flirting with me, but because of anger. And shock.
He didn't remember me. He didn't remember me. He. Didn't. Remember. Me.

My heart was still banging against my ribcage from the fright I had had. My muscles all ached. I felt light-headed and stressed. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and I could feel myself falling...

The next thing I knew, I had fallen off the branch and air was rushing past me. I heard my brother shout in a shocked voice. Which was understandable. I guess.

*CRACK!*
I heard a loud crack and then pain. Pain..so much pain...it was so bad. It flooded my entire body.
All I could feel, all I could think of was pain. The source? Well, my arm. I fell on my arm.

My vision blurred.

I think I could see three figures standing in front of me. Then their loud obnoxious voices booming. Echoing through my head. Why couldn't they be quiet? My head hurts.

I could hear parts of their conversation.

"Harry, what happened?"

Hmm. How did they know his name?

"Fainted...fell...tree..."

I guess he was explaining how I fell down.
Wait...I know who they are now! They are Harry's band mates!
Yeah, I thought they looked kind of familiar. I saw them on a magazine in the rubbish bin once.
That explains how they knew him...I thought there was another band member though...

Oh all this thinking is hurting my head even more.

I need to get out of here. Who knows what they're going to do to me?! And anyway, I don't want to see their faces.
My own brother doesn't recognise me. He probably doesn't even remember that he had a sister. Has. Not had.

I struggle to get up. My arm feels numb now. It must be getting better already. Good.

I get on my knees and then stand up.
My vision is still blurry and my head is spinning.
I can't see properly. All I can see are some dark figures around me.
I think they are saying something but I can't focus.

Gingerly I take a step. Something's holding me back! Or someone.

I feel myself rise of the ground and then into someone's lap. It feels warm. And comforting...

I close my eyes. Yeah, that feels much better.

No! I can't give up! That's what they want!

Again, I begin to struggle. But the arms around me don't budge. Ugh.

I can hear lots of voices but I can't focus on what they're saying.
Finally I feel too weak to struggle.

I feel myself fall into darkness. My body goes limp. Everything goes black...