You Found Me: Part Two

Savannah's Pov

Here I am, in a car, with a dude I barely know.

Am I on some kind of drug?

What would possess me to do such a thing. I mean, I only just met the guy recently, at a strip club, where I work.

Can it get any more weird?

He was driving on a long highway. I could only see one thing, endless road.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Some place special. Trust me, you'll love it." Dominic said, looking at me then at the road.

"You're not planning on murdering me, and leaving me in a ditch, right? Because I have my whole life ahead of me, and it would really suck if I died before I could accomplish something-" my babbling was cut short when the car jerked to a stop.

Dominic only chuckled then spoke.

"Relax Sky. I'm not going to kill you. We have to walk from here." he said and opened his door.

He walked over to my side, and opened the door for me.

What a gentleman...
A gentleman that's probably going to kill you, but a gentleman nonetheless..

~~
Caelle's Pov

I'm in a very sticky situation..

I think I might have a crush on Savannah's brother. I mean, I've only seen him once, and when I did, my world just stopped. But the tricky thing is that I have a boyfriend and I'm scared to breakup with him.

I should really talk to her about this. I mean, if she's okay with it, she could probably introduce us. It would be great if that actually happened.

I picked up my diary that laid on my bed. I started writing about my day, the little things. I thought about Savannah and how my dad was dating her aunt.

If they ever got married that would mean that the twins would be my step-sisters..

oh my...

~~
Savannah's Pov

Oh my god.

That was the only words my brain could form. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a beautiful secluded Forrest. There was a table set neatly in the middle and the only thing lighting it was a candle placed in the center. There little twinkling lights all around, most of them hung from trees. All I could say was wow.

"Well I hope you like this. I planned it out on a real short notice, I mean I didn't expect you to say yes. And since its already two a.m I thought we could see the sunrise or maybe even-" I cut Dominic off before he kept rambling on.

"Its great. I love it." I said and started walking around the area admiring the trees and the little lights that hung from them.

"Wow you're beautiful." Dominic muttered. I don't think he meant to say it out loud.

"Thanks." I smiled and he looked at me surprised.

"Well let's sit and talk some more. I just want to know you better now." Dominic said and pulled out the chair from the table for me to sit.

"Thanks. So, what do you want to know? Aside from the fact that I'm a stripper." I said and looked at the table.

"Well what's your life like? How old are you? What do you plan on studying?" He said sitting across from me, staring directly at me.

"Well its normal. I'm seventeen actually. And I plan on becoming a chef. If all goes well I can leave the strip club and focus on my studies. But at the moment I need the money I get from working there." I said and noticed a few waiters organizing the food on our table.

Suddenly I heard violins playing and I looked at Dominic confused. He just pointed to a tiny speaker adjusted on a tree branch above us.

"Wow. Well I guess its not so normal if you have to strip. But I get your struggle. I'm twenty-two and I work for my dad's company. I think you've heard of it. Its called Hale Inc. We specialize in diverse networks and companies." Dom said and took a sip from his glass.

"Doesn't it seem weird that you're on a date with a seventeen year old?" I said, thinking about our age difference.

"You're really mature for your age. And to be honest I don't care much for age. I mean a five year difference isn't a lot. Its not like you're thirteen." He said with a chuckle.

"Well that helps." I said and smiled a little.

We started talking about random stuff and we kind of drifted to our own little world. The waiters had cleared the table and gave us some drinks and little snacks. After a while they disappeared after cleaning the table. They left us with a small bottle of champagne. We soon found ourselves dancing to the soft melodic music that was playing. Our bodies were close enough that you could only fit a thin paper between us. He looked at me and smiled. I could barely look away. He was so mesmerizing. His faced was getting closer to mine. I had to get on my tip-toes just to reach his chin.

Why must be so small?

"You're so beautiful." He stated and leaned down. He brushed his lips with mine, almost as if asking for permission.

I didn't want to pull away. It felt right to be with him. I felt as if we were meant to be together. So what happened next surprised me.

He kissed me.

It was amazing. He held me in a way and kissed me with such passion that I would've fainted if I wasn't enjoying it so much. I felt his tongue slipping inside my mouth and I let him take control. I couldn't fight this, even if I tried.

The kiss soon came to an end and we seperated our bodies so they weren't smushed together. We were both breathless. He leaned in and put his forehead against mine and smiled. he then said the three words ive been dying to hear.

"I found you."  He said and kissed me again.

"You found me"  I mumbled against his lips and kissed back.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

{ The End! }

Guess who's back? Back again? Loni's back, back again.

Just kidding! Its not the end! Only a couple of chapters left though. And when I say a couple, I'm underestimating. probably like nine or ten chapters, maybe more. The picture at side or top, describes the place, what Dominic looks like and the dress Savannah was wearing. Since Savannah Is (in my head) Lucy Hale, I found her wearing a blue dress and just had to use it. 

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @darkwinter_ for being the first one to comment. But I would also love to mention @_grace_14 and @jesicoco124ev for also commenting. Y'all are awesome.

Vote...

Comment..

Fan/Follow...

What do you think of the chapter? What do you think of Dominic? Please leave me your comments.

Stay safe and stay cool.

~Loni Sea