Playful Heart [20] Eyes Closed

Start from the beginning

“Even though I’m married, I still wonder what it would feel like to have you as a lover.”  He ordered me to walk over to him and I did, much to my own despise. “I actually have taken a liking to you Nikolai. How would you feel about being the one that goes with me everywhere? You are a man of power, so I wouldn’t mind having you by my side instead of that piece of shit that is my wife.” I had to stop myself from punching him. This was going exactly in the way I wanted it to and I didn’t even have to do anything yet.

I moved my legs so I was straddling his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I like a man with power.” I whispered seductively in his ear and I felt his hands go to my waist. He moved to kiss my lips, but I was faster and titled my head to the side, causing his lips to meet my throat instead. He began trailing kisses along my jawline and while I felt this arousal on my thigh, I realized I was as soft as a feather.

I willed my mind to think of the nights I spent with Lysander and heard myself moan as thoughts of Lysander’s hands all over me came flooding in. I began to grind my hips against his and heard him growl, his hands traveling up my shirt. I saw him tilt his head to the side and smiled at my chance. This was way too easy. I bent down and licked along his neck, feeling him shudder against me. I moved my lips to the center of his throat and felt my fangs elongate.

“It was nice knowing you Victor.” I whispered and before he could say anything, I dug into his throat, using my hand to cover his mouth as he screamed. He began to struggle so I quickly jerked my head to the side, ripping his throat out in the process. I stood up and spit out everything in my mouth, using the back of my hand to wipe it. Victor’s body slowly slid off of the chair and I realized I had to puncture his heart or he could regenerate and walked over to the desk, finding the same dagger he used on my parents and picked it up.

“This is for killing them.” I whispered and brought it down into his chest, but I soon found that wasn’t enough for me. My mind went fuzzy as I continued to stab his chest repeatedly; the flesh now looking like her was mauled by a bear. I heard muffled sounds and then realized it was someone calling my name. I felt someone grab the dagger and try and pick me up and for some reason that pissed me off.

“Let me go!” I yelled, struggling against their grip.

“Nikolai, stop.” I heard Lysander’s soothing voice whisper to me as he held me against his chest. I felt all the emotions I was holding in come pouring out and I began to cry into his chest. I lung onto him like my life depended on it and he just continued to whisper that it was going to be all right. I finally calmed down and let go of him. He smiled down at me, wiping my cheeks for me and kissing my forehead. I turned to see everyone in the room looking at me with frowns.

And that’s how we all ended up in a group hug with each other. I laughed after a while and soon everyone followed in before we let go.

“Your mother and father would have been proud.” Luna said to me, touching my cheek and giving it a soft pat. I opened my mouth to thank her, when a loud bang went off and the house shook.

“Everyone hide!” Tyler whisper yelled and I moved behind the desk with Lysander, while Tyler hid behind the door. I heard footsteps coming near and soon the door opened.

“Vict—Oh my god!” The man gasped just before it went silent and a heavy thump sounded out. I stood up to see Tyler standing over the guy, whose neck was now twisted. We heard a series of blood curdling screams go off before everything just went completely silent.

“We need to leave. Now!” Tyler ordered and we nodded, all following out the door and quietly down the hall. We passed by a couple of bodies, all covered in blood and when we got to the stairs, the whole foyer was filled with them, and standing in the middle was the woman I promised to protect.