Chapter 2: "Coran's Class"

^^ That fanart is cute (credits to Starrycove)

Hope you enjoy this shitty chapter lol (pls comment if you find any mistake)

This chapter contains a little bit of swearing teehee

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hush now children, we're beginning the class!" Coran exclaimed as he put his notes down on the desk, trying to calm the clamorous group of students in front of him. He let out a small sigh and looked up to meet the disastrous state of the class. Few were gossiping and laughing, one or two had their heads buried in a book, two boys were fighting while few gathered around them, yelling 'fight, fight, fight' like it was a chant that they had memorized for a situation like this and Coran swears he had heard something that sounded like a chicken, but couldn't find the source.

"Now, now class, I said quiet!" Coran said again, trying to get the student's attention, "we have a new student!"

This drew attention of most of the students except the two that were fighting but they eventually stopped as their friends teared them apart from each other. Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the door as Coran told the new transfer student to come in.

"Everyone, this is Lotor!" Coran said, putting his hand on the boy's shoulder, "He's a transfer student here, his father is one of principal Alfor's ahem, old friend!" Coran paused for a moment and looked down at the boy next to him. He had olive skin, long white hair that reached down his shoulders and his eyes were carefully observing the class.

"Lotor, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" he asked.

"Hello, my name is Lotor-"

"Oh, oh wait a tick there." Coran said, letting go of the boy's shoulder and taking out his camera from his bag, "We are going to record today's class!" he exclaimed and turned the camera on, handing it to Lotor, " -and you will record it."

"O-okay." he said, holding the camera tightly.

"Class, because this will be the first time me recording my class, we'll start by introducing ourselves!" he assured, gesturing Lotor to point the camera towards the class as he walked over to his desk and opened the names book, "Lily Evans!"

"Present!" the girl said and stood up to introduce herself as Lotor recorded it.

After 5 minutes or so, a sudden slam of the door interrupted the boy who was introducing himself, causing everyone to look towards the door to see who came in this late.

"Sorry I'm late prof," Lance McClain said as he put on of his hands on the wall against the door and other on his knee, breathing heavily as he spoke, "what's going on here?"

"Oh La- I mean Mr. McClain! You came just in time. I was just about to call your name." Coran said, as he gestured Lance to walk in, "introduce yourself to the world now, we're recording today's class!"

"Really?" He said, as he walked in and stopped right in front of Lotor, posing by putting one of his hands on his hip as he spoke, "I'm Lance McClain, age 19, height 6'1, YouTube subscribers up to 3.5 million and Instagram up to 784k, Twitter almost 1 million, I go for a walk every morning and usually drink green tea but I don't mind black coffee either. Also I'm-" Lance paused, putting his hand on his chin, smirking at the camera in front of him.

"You are-?" Lotor asked, removing his eye from the camera screen to look at Lance.

"-Available" Lance clicked his tongue, winking. Few girls chuckled from the back, few boys rolled their eyes and others either let out a suppressed snicker in amusement or shook their head in disappointment.