Chapter 17 ~ Feelings

Începe de la început

"Your upset about something."

I paused. "How..?" Then I gasped. "You're using my feeling reading powers..!"

Raph nodded. "It comes in handy. You need to talk about it?"

I turned away. "Shredder wasn't talking about me."

"What do you mean?"

"When he said, 'I'll avenge you, my daughter,' he wasn't talking about me. He was talking about Karai, Miwa."

Raph sighed and rested his hand on my shoulder. "Why is that bothering you?"

"Because!" I yelled. "I'm his daughter, not Karai! Karai has Splinter, even as a serpent! Shredder is my dad, he should at least acknowledge me!"

"You're jealous of her!"

"No I'm not! Shredder just cares more about her, so why am I so important to him?!"

"Maybe," he shifted uncomfortably, "because he has plans for you?"

I glared at him. "He had 'plans' for Karai and look what happened! She's a mutant serpent running around the city! I'm already a mutant too, due to him."

Raph sighed. "I should just go. Donnie said..." He paused. "Don't forget about Bandit either, Nick."

I blinked. "Huh?"

"His feelings, be more concerned for him. Max passed away and then you stabbed yourself in the stomach. His face was horrified."

This ticked me off. "Who made you the Feelings Doctor?!"

Raph scoffed. "Seriously? I'm trying to be nice and give you advice...and you insult me?!"

"Hey," I snapped. "I didn't ask for Bandit to like me, the same with you!"

Raph's eyebrow twitched with irritation. "Maybe some people or mutants can't really help to fall for the 'amazing' Nick Oroku!"

I gritted my teeth. "Well I don't care about anybody's feelings! Not yours and not Bandits!!! I don't care if he likes me or even liked me! I don't care that he's a mutant, I actually liked him better as a normal turtle!"

Raph stared at me in shock. "Wow, maybe you are like Shredder." He turned and left.

My blood boiled. "Get back here, Hamato! I'm not done with you!"

A shadow passed past my eyes and I heard the splashing of feet in the nearest sewers tunnel.

My heart thudded against my chest in worry. "Oh no, what did I just say?!"

I ran to Max, "Where's Bandit?!"

Max tapped her chin. "I swear I just saw him..."

I sighed and ran towards Clover. "Bandit?! Where is he?"

Clover frowned. "Uuuuh, I dueled him in video games a half an hour ago, he went somewhere so...I dunno."

"Why? What happened?" Max asked.

I tugged on my mask nervously, "I-I said something's I shouldn't have...about him and I think he was listening..."

"Well, what'd you say?" Clover asked, tilting her head to the side.

I kicked the couch. "Stupid...stupid stupid stuff."

"But what?"

"I said I liked him better as a pet turtle..."